Chapter 27. Company

Phana's POV

After Beam left my room i went down the stairs to try and talk to Yo again. When i got to his floor and was walking towards his room, i saw Kit coming out of his room with very glum and sour face.

"Kit?"

"P'..." 

"Is Yo th-Fuck!" I stumbled backwards and held my nose as his punch to my face made a cracking noise.

"H-how could you d-do this to him?! WHY HIM?!" I looked at him at wide eyes, too suprised to even get angry at the fact that he punched me right in the face. This is probably the only time i've heard Kit yell and definitely the only time i've seen him angry enough to hit me. For a small kid he can hit a good punch, might need to go to the infirmary later to see if my nose is broken.

"Kit, please i need to see him!"

"NO!"

"What do you mean no, you little twerp?" Now that the suprise was fading anger was taking over again but i held my hands clenched by my sides, not making any hasty moves yet.

"I k-know that y-you did this t-to Wayo. T-tell me wha-what you did!"

"Do i have to?"

"D-do you want to see him?" Kit retorted and i groaned.

"Fine. But Kit can you get me a towel or something my nose is bleeding."

"Oh. Oh! I'm s-sorry P', I didn't t-think i w-would hit you that hard, i w-was just fru-frustra-ted,..." I held up my hand to stop him from apologizing anymore.

"It's okay. I deserve it anyways."

"C-can i hit you again?"

"Why would i let you do that?"

"Cuz it felt pretty g-good."

"Get me something for my nose before i break yours Kit..."

"Y-yes P'. Sorry..." Kit gave me a wai suddenly and ran off to his room. 

He came back a moment later with a few pieces of toiletpaper and i just put them in my nose to stop the bleeding, i checked myself for pain and swelling and there wasn't any pain to touch anymore. Just the annoying sensation of being hit in the face a few minutes ago. So it isn't broken or anything serious like that, luckily. We sat there next to Yo's door in silence until Kit broke it.

"So....Y-you gonna tell me?" I sighed and took another deep breath before telling Kit everything that happened.

"Wauw." Was all Kit said after i finished my story.

"Yeah..."

"P'Pha. P-please don't hit me for s-saying this but, You're scum."

"I know that already."

"Y-yo shouldn't suffer this much b-be-because of you."

"Why? How is he doing?"

"N-not good. Y-yesterday he finally o-opened the door fo-for me. He look-looked horrible, hasn't ea-eaten in 2 days a-a-and looked l-like he was just empty."

"I fucked up. I thought what i did was a good way to get Yo closer to me, but i lost control of my emotions and now i lost him."

"What would you do Kit?"

"Huh? Me? Wh-what do you mean?"

"If you were in my position, what would you do."

"Apologize. And dissapear. Like i should've." I wanted to question him further about the last part but he stood up before i could say anything.