Chapter 81. Mother vs. Son

Phana's POV

Why the fuck does she have to come back now!? Now that i am finally contempt with my life she wants to take me away from this place?! Okay Phana, calm down. It might not even be my mother and even if she really is here, she can't transfer me anyways without mine or my father's consent...but if it is her, it will prove my theory...

Shit! We were supposed to meet up with Yo and Forth later today, i don't know how long this will take so i better inform them.

"Kit."

"Yes Phi?"

"Call Yo and Forth, tell them to meet us at the general faculty of the school." It is a shame that we have to interrupt their brother-brother day as well but if anything goes wrong i want Yo right next to me. My mother is just as devious as a person as my father, maybe even more so. She always treated me and the staff well but if things didn't go her way she would flip and it would usually end with someone dead. Now that i think about it, she really isn't anything like my dad but more like his parents, old fashioned and cruel.

"P'Pha a-are you allright?" i hear Kit asking me as i am speeding towards the school.

"Yes. Why?" I say through gritted teeth, honestly i am not okay, far from it even. My anger is rising, my heart is pumping and i am close to just screaming out and punching someone out, but i am trying to cover it and slowly calm down since i don't want to do anything wrong to Kit.

"T-the vein in your neck is almost popping and your hands are turning white." I didn't reply and instead tried to take a deep breath to calm myself down, i slightly let go of my grip on the steering wheel and unclench my teeth. I am nowhere near calm but this will have to do.

My car isn't even parked for a second before i take out my keys and make a dash for the principals office. I can hear Kit running behind me to catch up but i don't wait for him. My hands and clenching into fists again as i think of how close i am to seeing that woman's face again.

I harshly push the door open, not caring that i could hear the crack of wood as it slammed against the wall. The principal flinched from the impact while that woman looked as calm and unwavered as ever and as she turned around to face me, i knew that this was indeed my mother. She really didn't change much in the 6 years that she has been gone. Sure a few gray hairs were visible and she has a few wrinkles, her brown eyes that reflected my own now seemed a bit dull but aside from that she is the clear image of my mother all those years ago.

"Mother..." I greeted her if you can even call it that, with venom and anger laced in my voice.

"Hello son, good to see you again."

"Nong Phana, come sit down so we can disc-"

"YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT THIS SHIT IS RIGHT NOW!" I shouted at them, interupting the principal.

"W-well...y-you see..." My mother held up a hand to the principal so he would stop talking and took over.

"I want you to leave this school and come live with me Phana."

"Are you crazy!? Why the hell would i do that?"

"Phana..." She sighed and stood up to walk in front of me. "I miss you, i'm getting older and with my family not here i am getting lonely. Your father...we never had anything which is why i had to leave that unloving relationship, but you...you are my own flesh and blood and i just want to make up for the time i lost with you." 

"Though luck. I'm not going with you, i am content with my life here. I have dad, i have friends and i have Kit and Yo."

"Kit? Kit! That charity case that Thanit calls his son!? I'm suprised that disgrace is still alive." She hissed and i could just see the resentment she held for Kit which made me even angrier. If she wasn't my biological mother i would've choked her out and slit her throat.