Chapter 70. Morning After

Forth's POV

We were seated on the roof, calmly eating sandwiches and fruits prepared by Ming, who i will have to beat up whilst thanking him for this. It was strangly calming and romantic eating up on the roof. Time was of no importance as it felt like we were sitting here for a few hours. The sky was starting to turn a warm purple, pinkish color.

This actually felt like the perfect timing to ask Kit out for the suprise i have planned for him.

"Kit babe?"

"Hmm?"

"You wanna go out with me?"

"O-out? N-now?" He asked wide eyes, he probably wasn't expecting a question like this right now. His cheeks got a nice blush going on and a little drop of soda rolling from his lip. Instinctively i wiped off the drop with my thumb and gave him a comforting smile.

"Not now. Thursday."

"In 2 days?"

"Yep! Since Friday is your birthday, you probably want to spend it with our other friends and family so i was thinking...can i be selfish for once and take you away for a day?"

"S-sure P', but P'Forth what do you want to do?"

"Camping."

"C-camping? L-like I-in a forest? With wild a-animals? A-and d-dangerous bugs?" He panicked slightly, i chuckled and grabbed his hands in mine.

"As in on a camping terrain up north on a little mountain. The only wild animals being deer, fish and squirrels. And at night it gets too cold for most insects to roam around."

"Uhm...i'm not s-so sure..."

"Kit...please? I will always be right next to you, so you don't need to be afraid of anything. You got your big strong boyfriend to take care of you." I rubbed his hands in a calming motion and gave him the best puppy dog eyes i could manage. When i heard him sigh out i knew that i won the battle.

"Fine..."

"Don't sound so glum baby, it will be great. I'll make it the best time of your life." Until your birthday that is...

"Okay, i'll b-believe you P'."

"Great! Well how about we head back home now before it gets too dark?" I suggested to which Kit nodded and stood up with me.

Next thing in the morning before Kit wakes up i need to text Ai'Pha and Beam about our plan.

"By the way, Kit?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you know our dads got married?"

"Yeah, h-he called me and told me, d-dad also told me n-not to tell P'Pha."

"Why not? Shouldn't Phana know this?"

"Dad s-said that P'Pha will disrupt t-their honeym-moon."

"Fair enough. Let's go baby. How about some sexy make up time when we get home."

"P'Forth!" Kit slapped my chest and then ran away towards the staircase, his face already beetred before he could even get away. I grabbed our stuff and quickly jogged behind him.

~~*~~

Wayo's POV

As i slowly openened my eyes i took notice of my strange surroundings, it took me a second before i realized i was still in the club, another second later and i remembered everything that happened last night. I feel so embarressed right now. How could i act like that!