Chapter 8. Another Competitor

Forth's POV

"Do you like Kit?" Wayo asked and time seemed to have stopped. I was alone discussing my thoughts what seemed for ages. 'Did i like him?' I mean i have nothing against dating boys and i actually thought he was pretty cute but it didn't mean i like him right? It made me somewhat happy when i saw him with Yo today, but was that excitement or just relief that he was okay? I don't know how to answer this. 'What are my feelings for him?' 'What is he to me?' 'How does he see me.' One thing i know for sure is that i can't accept him. I can't do that to Gookhai, she's been the sweetest girl i've ever been in a relationship with. When Yo said that all my girlfriends lasted for about half a year...he wasn't excactly lying. 

My longest girlfriend i dated for 7 months and a few days. I broke up with her on valentines day. It's an asshole-ish thing to do. But i just couldn't stand being in a relationship where my feelings were already faded. I don't want to say anything but i think Yo was also right about Gookhai not lasting longer than that. I can already feel myself pulling away from her, even if we were making out just a few minutes ago. The sparks were dull. Whenever we kissed i felt sparks but they never blew me away. When we first kissed i thought back about the feelings i had when i first kissed my other ex's and it felt significantly less exciting, but what i was thinking was that a star that shines twice as bright only lasts half as long. By the logic i was thinking back than i would think that our relationship would last longer since the sparks or 'stars' didn't shine as bright. Honestly i think that it's a wrong way to think. A relationship should contain love, excitement, sparks whenever you touch. Instead of our relationship lasting longer i don't think it would last another month...but i really want to try and settle and find a longer term relation. 

'How would it feel if i kissed Kit?' I started thinking of scenario's in my head of us kissing and making out, it honestly felt so wrong but so good. Me pushing him against the wall, making his body heat up and he removing his clothes as things get heated. My hands slowly gliding down his neck to his back to his cute little ass as i firmly grip it and feel the plump globes. 

"P'FORTH!" I was led out of my fantasy by my little brother pinching my cheeks.

"Huh? What!" I shouted in a daze. I completely forgot Yo was still in front of me and we were at school.

"Do. You. Like. Him?!" He asked again.

"No! Yes! Mayb-i don't know."

"I think you like him P'."

"How can you be sure?"

"Because i can see something between your legs getting hard." I raised an eyebrow at him and he pointed down, i looked down and now saw how painfully hard i was.

"How can you be so sure this means i like Kit?" I say embarrasingly hiding my erection.

"It wasn't like that when you kissed your 'girlfriend' but when i asked you if you liked Kit you were dead silent for 5 minutes and than this happened. So you must've been thinking about Kit."

"Ugh Fine. i was having some 'far fetched' thoughts about N'Kit. But there is no way we can get together. First of i have Gookhai and i don't want to hit on someone else while i am still dating her. Second, I don't even know if Kit likes me that way, i don't even know if he likes ANY guy that way."

"No but i do. He likes you P'Forth."

"Really?" I jumped up and stared at Yo with hopeful eyes.

"See! I told you that you liked him! Say it P'Forth! Say you like him."

"Okay! I Like Nong Kit. Happy?!"

"Very. So when are you breaking up with that girl?"

"Don't know. Probably when i know she doesn't feel anything for me anymore. But back to the question. You told me he likes me? How do you know?"