Chapter 59. Support

Beam's POV

"Thee what are you doing? Get up!"

"No! P'Ming please let us stay at Uncle's place."

"Suthee really just get up, i'm fine."

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Suthee bursted out and it made me flinch back and hold onto Ming's shirt. Suthee has been angry with me before but this is on a whole another level and i don't know what caused this.

"Suthee calm down and get up, you don't need to kneel but i don't want you yelling at Beam, understood?" Ming said sternly and Suthee sighed and apologized under his breath but i understood him clearly. "Have you four been listening in on our conversation?" Ming asked and they all nodded.

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that we need help from someone else to pay for our stuff."

"Thee, it isn't like that."

"I know but why!? Why couldn't you talk to us?" my brother asked in frustration but he had such a pained expression, did he feel betrayed that i didn't tell him the burden i was carrying? They already knew we had a difficult time but i didn't want to stress that even more onto them, they are younger than me and should enjoy their time as children.

"Phi, we already know how stressed you are with school, work, paying our stuff and taking care of us. We just want to make it easier for you, Suthee doesn't mean harm but he is just an idiot." Park stood next to his brother and explained.

"P'Beam, my brother is a giant idiot but i know that he takes care of the ones he loves. So just let him take care of you, you deserve to be spoiled for once right?"

"I actually already talked with our dads about this before Phi, our dads won't mind if Thee and Park stay over at our place. Dad is always busy with work and Pa said he would love the company since Ming doesn't visit home anymore and we like to spend the night with our boyfriends as well."

"Speaking off, who is dating who?"

"I'm dating Green and Suthee is dating God."

"God you could get so much better than him."

"Piss off!"

"P'Ming, he treats me really well, i don't think i could get any better than Suthee. In my eyes he's perfect." God admitted and i could almost see the hearts coming from Thee's eyes as he pulled God towards him and kissed his cheek. The anger he held moments ago was now nowhere to be found. These kids have been friends since forever and they always take good care of eachother and are always very considerate towards me so i have no issue with letting them date each other, it feels weird that our speculations were true though.

"If you're happy then i'm happy. But Thee, Park. know that if you hurt my little brothers, i will beat the crap out of you even if you are Beam's little brothers." "Same counts for you Green! If you do something stupid and end up hurting Park, i will not hesitate to make you pay for it." Ming threatened and even i got a shiver down my spine from his threaths.

"Why only me? Why not warn God?!"

"Because he is a good kid, unlike you."

"He might be a good kid but he was the first one to have sex out of all of us." Green mumbled and Ming's eyes shot open as he heard it. Ming clenched his hands into fists and i could tell he was upset, fuming even about this matter. I held his hand with mine which made him look at me, i told him that it was okay and he should just let them be, suprisingly enough calming him down.

"I can't win against you can i?" He hummed against my neck as he came and hugged me from behind.

"Are you 2 sure you want to stay with Uncle? I don't mind having you guys here you know that right?"

"We're sure Phi, You've already sacrificed enough for us. I want to do this for you since i have never been able to help around."

"I have only caused trouble for you over the years, you always had to clean up after me. Even when Mae and Pa were still alive. I hated it and i hated myself for it, i have never been able to properly thank you for what you did for me, for us. So P'Beam, i'm sorry and...thank you."

"Thank you guys." I walked towards my brothers and gave them a long big hug. "But you guys are going to stay here for the weekend. I want to at least savor a few more days with you guys."

"Sure Phi, besides we will still visit but just not as frequently."

"Or during the night because we don't want to risk intruding on your...private intimacy."

"Ai'Green shut it!"

"What i'm just saying." Green shrugged his shoulders and i rolled my eyes at him, when i looked at Ming again he showed me that flirtatious smile of his and winked. I could tell he was very excited about the idea of having more privacy, but generally i was more than thankful, not just for the privacy but for everything or rather everyone that came into my life.

I really couldn't ask for a better family.

(Sorry for the short chapter, didn't have a lot of inspiration for what i could do after this point so i will try again later or tommorow but for now i am kind of stuck, Love you lots <3)