Chapter 39. Kit's Secret

Kit's POV

"Wake up..."

"Pssttt....Kit! Wake up!" Someone whisper yelled at me and I felt myself being shaken slightly.

"Mh!" I groan.

"Baby. Wake up."

"Don't wanna." I slurr and wrap the blanket over my head.

"Babe wake up for me? Please?"

"Whyyy, it's still early." I whine and thrash around as much as my aching and tired body allows me to.

"It's noon baby, you need to eat something. So wake up and let's go for breakfast okay?"

"Okay..." I admit defeat tiredly and slowly sit up, I hiss out in pain as I feel the stinging sensation in my lower back and butt. I let my eyes flutter open and I rub the sleep out of my eyes with my fist. The first thing I see is the smiling face of my half naked...fully naked boyfriend, sitting next to me.

"Morning babe." He greets me with a peck on the cheek. Making me whimper, I always let out a whimper that my dad always tells me is adorable when I'm being poked or kissed in the morning. It's not a whimper of fear like I usually did when I got beat up by P'Pha and his friends, more like a higher pitched huff that sounds a bit like a short 'Nje.'

"Mworning handsome." I greet him and fall to the side, leaning my head against his chest, closing my eyes again.

"You really still tired?"

"Mhm. M-my butt hurts.." I nod.

"Sorry, I should've been a bit gentler yesterday." Forth says awkwardly, and now the memories of last night come rushing back...HOLY SHIT! I lost my virginity last night! I sat up again quickly and I wish I didn't, I folded forward clutching my aching back.

"You alright? Babe. Okay you stay here and rest a bit more, I'll buy us food and come back. After you have eaten something I will give you some painkillers okay."

"O-okay P'." He gently lays me down again and tucks me in.

"Uhm...N'Kit. You aren't regretting last night right...?" Forth asked in distress actually looking pretty vulnerable right now like he would break if I said yes. But I wouldn't lie to him like that.

"Never P'Forth. L-last night w-was amazing. I n-never would regret giving you m-my first time."

"Thank you Kit. That means a lot to me. I should also find a place to hang up your painting, I want to look at it everyday just like I want to look at your cute face everyday." He says pushing his nose against the crook of my neck, tickling me. I giggle and push his face away.

"Okay okay, n-now go. I-I'm blushing." I shyly admit and hide my face again. I can feel his weight disappear off the bed and into the bathroom, not daring to peek at his naked body I hide my face even more in the sheets. When he gets out of the bathroom, I peek and he looks as handsome as ever in casual clothing. A white long sleeve shirt and jeans.

"Fine, but I want to kiss that face of yours again when I'm back okay." He shoved my head into the pillows lightly and walked to the door, I gave him a thumbs up without getting my head out of the sheets, he must've seen it since I could hear him chuckle.

"Okay, I'm going. Don't open the door for strangers babe." I nod even though he probably doesn't see it. When I hear the door close is when I come up to breathe fresh air again. It still feels so strange to admit I lost my virginity, to a guy even. But I knew I was never attracted to girls so this was going to happen at some point, however I would never even think that a guy as great as P'Forth would be attracted to me. Let alone want to date me. I turn around to lay on my side and look at the painting I made for P'Forth.