Chapter 22. No More Dream

Phana's POV

Finally it's weekend! I've been watching these stupid kids dance all day for 5 days and honesty the only reason i didn't shoot myself through the head is the fact that my little boy was the one i was mostly focused one. The first week of training passed so now the Stars and Moons had 1 week to practice their personal talents before the competition friday night. The days went pretty smoothly. I sent some people to bully Kit and he always came to practice a little roughened up which made me smile but i hid it from Forth, however i think Forth is already on to me. The second day i was here Forth punched me telling me to call off my minions. That was a big reason why i think he is on to me. I promised him that i wasn't doing anything and that he could take me away from Yo if i was the perpetrator, Yo also protected me from his brother which i am thankful for. Not that he will succeed in ever pulling me away from Yo... However Forth gave me a new idea. Whenever Kit got pummuled Forth gave him a lot of attention that Kit reveled in, so i thought that maybe it would have the same effect on Yo. 

It wasn't my best idea but it worked as i planned. On the last 2 days i told Yo i had to go to my classes for something important so i couldn't drop him off and would see him later, so my 'minions' ambushed Yo on his way to the practice site. Of course they went easier on him than Yo but i could smother and patch his wounds when he saw me, i think Forth actually didn't think i was the one doing this to his little brother since i was actually worried those mindless idiots had gone too far. I took Yo out on a date every day of the week. Having dinner at a fancy restaurant or just relaxing in the Mcdonalds parking lot, having lunch outside in a park. Needless to say i have grown fond of my little butterball. However i can't go all soft on him, i'm treating him well but i need to keep this sense of authority and dominance. I wanted Yo as my sub and if i went too easy on him he will disrespect me too much, which i won't allow, not even from him but i might go a bit easier on him because he is just too adorable.

I texted Pring already and my plan is going to begin tommorow. I can't wait to have Yo crawl to me on all fours and beg me to fuck his tight little ass after spanking him until his creamy pale skin turns bright red. I'm already anticipating the feeling of his mouth over my cock as i pull him on a leash. I'm not much into pet play but i just like the feeling of knowing something is mine. I want to collar Wayo. I feel jealous every time i see Simon walking in the club with that black leather strap with rings and small diamonds around his neck, showing everyone that he is Jason's sub. However Jason also used the collar as a wedding ring replacement when he asked Simon to marry him.

I have not told Wayo about anything of the BDSM lifestyle but i taught him a few things, like i like getting respect and i thought a collar was more meaningful than a ring but most importantly, i showed him that nobody can touch what is mine. One of the Moons tried asking Wayo out for a date and tried to grab Wayo's hand, luckily i was close by and grabbed that idiots hand before he even touched my little baby. I gripped his hand so tightly that he actually broke 1 finger and dislocated 2. Wayo was upset at my extreme reaction but after a little cooing and seduction he was shivering on my lap again like nothing happened. I loved how his body reacted to me and how he made my heart accelerate. I just hope that one day i can have a relationship with my baby Yo like that of Jason and Simon.

Kit and Forth have become really close and comfortable with their PDA. When Kit arrives at the site all bruised and limp people actually started approaching him, and as a frantic mama bird, Forth keeps Kit close to him always staying close in case Kit closes up whilst also encouraging Kit to talk to people. I like that Forth is teaching my brother to speak up a bit but if that little shit decides to speak back to me i have to kick him down a notch.