Chapter 69. Master

A lot of you people wanted the PhaYo scene so here it is, for the few that didn't want it or just want to leave it to the imagination, skip this chapter. Funny enough this scene happens on chapter 69, ironic truly. Anyways Mature content ahead, enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phana's POV

"Hop on the bed, love." I urged Yo and stood up from my spot on the bed. Yo obediently listened and sat in the middle of the king size bed. "Lay down and don't look." I said softly after i kissed his forehead softly. I still want to show my baby gentleness and sweetness in between these moments of passion and lust. Sure i am a bit of a sadist and take great pleasure in seeing someone take pleasure from pain but this is my baby, he deserves the best experience. The gentleness from his lover, the discipline from his master, the high when you the line between pain and pleasure fades away, the feeling that we are the only two people in the world, i want him to fly and that won't work if i just push him too much.

In the past i never cared if my subs or one night stands in the club reached subspace, i only cared about my pleasure, my release, reaching domspace. The only subs that reached subspace with me were the ones who were into Master/slave play or were total painsluts, they would get off on the roughness i was using them with, the little regard i had for their bodies. Honestly i think most of that pent up roughness was probably because of my break up with Forth. But even if i was a selfish prick that didn't care about their pleasure, they always found themselves wanting to come back to me, so i guess it must've been pleasurable even for those people right?

But enough about my past subs or experiences. The only thing that matters now is the boy waiting for me naked on the bed. From one of the shelves in the walk in closet i got two pieces of long silk. I would love to use chains or rope but again, i keep telling myself to go slowly with this. Show him how close it can bring us together, how intimate and arousing this can be without the typical chains, whips and paddles.

Walking back to the bed i am pleased to see Yo spread out on the bed with his eyes closed, his little member standing at full attention, twitching when i brush past it with the silk material in my hands. I crawl over Yo's body, his heartrate spiking as my lips hover over his neck.

"I got a suprise for you angel." I say and nibble lightly on the skin of his neck as i tie the silk around his wrist and then tie the other end of it around my own wrist. "Open your eyes while you still can love." I say and he opens his eyes to look at his wrist, giving me a confused look.

"Usually i would tie both hands and both your legs to the bedpost so you couldn't move while i ravish you, but i will give you some leeway since it's your first time in my den."

"B-but isn't this kind of useless?" He asked moving his arm up, moving mine with it.

"How so?"

"Because i can just move around and move you with me?"

"Oh really?" I ask with fake suprise and then smirk at him. "Try to move your arm again." The hand that isn't tied to Yo moves down his chest, over his abdomen until i can take hold of his member and start stroking it. Yo is almost at the edge of climaxing so his body will grow both tense and weak as he nears it but i won't let him.

"P'Pha...t-that's unfair." Yo moans and i try to go the extra mile and suck on his collarbone rather harshly. Giving him more of my marks. 

"Try moving me Yo. Come on...play with me..." I seductively tease him. He tries to move his arm down and it is easy to see that it is difficult for him to do so as his body doesn't have any strength, only wanting to chase his sweet release. He still manages to try and move but without any problem i grab his other hand and hold it again the headboard of the bed, his other hand being pulled with my hand.