Chapter 44. Remember

Ming's POV

Opening my eyes I saw a sight I never expected and never want to see waking up ever again.

"FIRST GET OFF MY SISTER!" I shout at First who was hovering over Minute basically having sex with her already on the couch on the opposite side of the table. I winced after shouting, I was still sporting a massive hangover. Maybe drinking before coming here wasn't the best idea.

"P'Ming!" They both look at me wide eyed and quickly sit and fix their clothes and hair.

"Uhh, Ai'Ming. It-it's not what it seems." First pleaded with an awkward laugh.

"Then explain. And Minute get me some painkillers please."

"'Sure P'." Minute got up and left the room.

"So?"

"Well okay so...I liked both you and Minute. I confessed to you...and you rejected me. But I still had feelings for Minute, I tried to hate her after finding out from BM that she was the one to accuse Beam of molestation, but I couldn't. I found her crying after Beam was in the hospital. After she confessed to you...and you rejected her. I understood her pain and her motives, even if I can't support incest 100% love makes you do things you never expected to do. When Beam woke up she apologized, Beam forgave her but made it clear he never wanted to see her again. I stood by her side as she started to feel the guilt. She put someone in the hospital without getting anything out of it and she realized that she almost killed someone her brother loves dearly. I took her out for a date to make her feel better...and everything went from there."

"But does she even like you? First I understand if you have feelings for her but I want both my best friend and sister to be happy. If you can both give each other that happiness I will happily bless you but if you are just using each other of she is using you to forget about your heartbreak, I can't support you guys."

"Believe me P' I have good feelings for Firstclass. I don't want to hurt him." Minute came back with a bottle of water and 2 painkiller pills that I swallowed and downed instantly. "I didn't have a correct image of love, maybe what I felt with you was a bit more of an obsession. But I think that P'First is someone I can love. Please P'Ming believe me and support us." Minute went on her knees and pleaded holding both my hands. I sighed and pushed her hands away, placing one of my hands on her head.

"Okay. I'll believe you. I'll support you two. Please make each other happy. Both of you deserve only the best and I want neither of you to hurt."

"Thank you Ming."

"P'MING!" Minute squealed and jumped at me. With her arms around my neck.

"Okay okay, calm down. I'm still upset about you lying about something as being harassed, but Beam being in the hospital is more the fault of me and my anger. I'm glad you at least tried to make up and apologize to him. And First thank you for taking care of Beam, and me. Not only today but as you always have ever since I met you." I smile gently at my friend and he grins back brightly with Minute walking back and sitting next to him, her arms around First's waist.

"No problem. Hey maybe I'll be your brother-in-law some day so I can say that Family should support each other." I chuckle and stand back up, stretching my aching limbs.

"How long was I out?"

"Hmm...3 hours maybe? Maybe more? You were already passed out when I saw you."

"Ah right...I really fucked up."

"You tried to assault Nong Yo?"

"Yeah...I really don't know what to do with myself. Whenever I want something it is as if I can't control my body anymore. My heart craved for 3 people. 2 are already taken and I tried to steal one of those and then there is Beam, who forgot about me and I have hurt him too much for me to try and make him remember me."