Special Chapter 4. Epilogue

Phana's POV

"Nai, get down from there!"

"Make me!"

"I swear to god this boy is going to be the death of me...P'Pha!" I can hear Wayo calling my name with a grunt.

"What is it love?" I turn around to look at my husband who is currently pouting at me.

"Nai won't listen to me. Tell him to get out of that tree, please?" I chuckle and ruffle Yo's hair before walking past him to the little boy currently up in a tree.

"NAI!" I shout sternly at him and he knows he is in trouble now as he starts getting shaky.

"Uhm...hi?"

"Nai you have 5 seconds to get out of that tree or else i am coming up there and pushing you out of it. And i don't care if you break something. GOT IT?!" He looks down and slowly climbs down the tree before standing in front of me, still looking at the ground.

"Msorry daddy..." he mumbles out an apology and i sigh lifting my son in my arms.

"Nai why didn't you listen to Pa and get down?"

"Because i didn't want to come down yet!" He whined and i flicked his forehead when he glared at me.

"When Pa asks you something you need to do it okay? You don't want to hurt him right?" He asked and shook his head. "We have guests coming over in a bit so we just want you to look handsome when the others arrive. Understand?" I ask him softly as i tickle his tummy. He starts giggling and trying to get out of my arms. I let him down and he runs back inside the house but not before i see him hugging Yo.

I walk back inside, Nai has gone up to his room and Yo overdramatically grunted in exhausting. "Why does that boy never listen..."

"Because you don't look exactly scary when you're angry babe." I chuckle and wrap my arms around Yo.

Nai is our son, he turned 12 earlier this year and is quite a handful but we love him nonetheless. We adopted him when he was 6 years old, at first he didn't really talk much to Yo or me but he slowly opened up to us and sees us as his real parents. I like to bully him and Yo dotes and spoils him to death, sometimes however i have to also be the stern scary dad since Nai is bundle of never ending energy.

"I'm getting to old for this."

"P'Pha...you can't be serious right?" Yo looks at me with an obvious 'what the hell' face.

"I'm already 37!" A lot of time has passed already and a lot has changed in that while. I married Yo when i was 29, adopted Nai one year later and here we are now. "We've been in a relationship for nearly 15 years. I still can't believe how quickly time went by."

"I guess so yeah, but at least i can say that i love my life and who i am spending it with." He smiles at me and walks around the kitchen, getting out the final things to put on the table as i help him. "Besides, time only did you good. You look even better than when we were in school." He winked at me and i slapped his ass as he bent over to put down the last plate.

"P'Pha!" Yo hissed at me and slapped my arm as i just laughed. I smirked and raised my eyebrow at him, his eyes widened and he tried to run away but before he could take a step out of my reach i grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, lifting him over my shoulder.

"Ai'Asshole! Put me down! If Nai sees us like this i will hit you!" Just to mess with him a little more i start spinning around real fast when we reach the living room before putting him down. Yo wobbles around a bit and stumbles trying to find balance as i have literally fallen to the ground laughing. A thing that i love to do that Yo hates is getting lifted over my shoulder and spun around, i use it as a punishment for whenever Yo is doing something naughty or teasing me and i can't release myself sexually.