Chapter 23. Plan: Start

Little bit of a dirty chapter so Mature content warning boys! 19+ content, if you are too innocent i would suggest skipping this chapter, however this book was already rated mature so if you already started reading this book you wouldn't even care about this warning and just get excited that there is some smutty stuff happening. No sex yet (Unfortunately) but that will come later so don't worry. Also, just before this chapter starts...i'm sorry. (You will understand this when the next chapter comes out.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phana's POV

"Everything set?"

"Pha stop it, it's going to work just trust me."

"Okay. Okay. Sorry i'm just nervous."

"You? Nervous? That never happened."

"Because i never asked someone to be in a relationship with me, people always ask me."

"Yeah, somehow that sounds very familiar."

"Sorry, but i don't date my regulars."

"Do you still want my help or should i leave? I don't appreciate being called a regular."

"You had no problem when i call you every week though."

"Ass!"

"You love this ass and you know it."

"Ugh, whatever. Just keep your promise."

"Yeah yeah. I won't stop contact with you like i did with all the others."

"Good. You haven't talked to Jason and Simon right?"

"No, you told me not to so i didn't."

"Okay, he should be here in a moment so i will go to my place okay."

"Mhm."

A second later there was a knock on my door. It's probably Yo. He arrived right on time. 9PM excactly then again he lives just 2 floors below me so there isn't much travel time.

I opened the door and there stood the most beautiful boy in a casual white t shirt and shorts. I didn't want him to wear anything to formal since i will be ripping off his clothes in a second if everything goes well.

"Come in. Sit." I tell him as i sit down on the bed and pat the spot next to me. He looks hesitant when he sits down and creates a little bit of space in between us. I turn to him and grab his fidgeting hands in mine.

"Wayo. This last week has been one of the brighter days in my life and it is all because of you." He was blushing already and it made him even more adorning. "I've told you that i am an asshole and it's hard for me to change that but i think that you might be able to change me if you gave me a chance. So i'm asking you, will you give this ass a chance to be your boyfriend?"

"P'Pha...mhm." He nodded his head. "Yes. When you first asked me out i already wanted to accept you but i didn't want to come off as easy." He chuckled and i joined him.

"Funny because it's so easy to be attracted to you."

"P'Pha~! Stop!"

"Sorry, Sorry. But this means i'm your boyfriend now right?"

"I guess you are yeah." He says with a smile.

"So that means i can do this." I pull him closer by the back of the neck and slam my lips against his. I nibble on his bottom lip and make him gasp which allows me to enter his mouth with my tongue. He doesn't seem to be very experienced, his tongue was rubbing against mine very awkwardly and his mouth moved sloppy but after a few moments of leading he fell in sync with my movements. He was breathless by the time we broke the kiss.