Special Chapter 3. Lovely Ending

Wayo's POV

"Yo, baby stop crying already. The wedding is over."

"I'm sorry, i'm j-just so happy." I said sobbing even further into P'Pha's chest. His chest rumbled with soft laughter as he gently caressed my back.

"Ai'Pha, why is Yo crying?"

"Same reason Kit can't stop crying." I heard him say before both of them started laughing. "Where is Kit by the way?" 

"Dads."

"Ah gotcha. So Ai'Forth how does it feel to be finally married?"

"Really good man i have to tell you. Just wait until you two get married." I wiped my eyes and turned around to smile at my brother while P'Pha still has his arms wrapped around me.

"Baby, do you need a session tonight? You've been really emotional today." P'Pha whispered so only i could hear. Forth left us alone again to go look for his husband and dads. 

"I'm alright, i guess being Kit's best man made me feel the same things as him."

"I just can't believe it though, Forth and Kit married before Ming and Beam. Still strange."

"I don't know, Ming never seemed like the type to get married."

"How about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, would you like it for us to get married?"

"I would, but we've both been so busy lately so planning a wedding right now would probably stress me out." I chuckled making P'Pha smile down at me as well. He kissed the top of my head and we watched the chaos that was the wedding party. The angels were drunk and trying to hit on every man without a date. Ming and Beam dissapeared with the intent of having sex at their best friends's wedding as Ming told me. Kit is still crying and Forth is trying to calm him down and others are just busy partying.

"How long has it been."

"Depends what you want to know. First time or when we actually started?"

"Actually started." He slapped my forehead at my sarcastic remark.

"6 years, 3 months and a few days." I said not remembering the exact date.

"6 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days. I got 6 amazing years because of you."

"I would say the same but..."

"But? But what? Baby i didn't do something wrong right?" He asked frantically turning me around with his hands on my shoulders. There was so much panic in his eyes that i couldn't help laughing at him.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" He asked in a very confused matter with his head slightly tilted.

"You. I'm laughing because of you." I try to calm myself down and place my hands on his cheeks. "I can't say that i had 6 amazing years because of you, i had the best 6 years of my life because of you, because i could be with you and you could always be there for me. Words can't describe how much better my life became after you came in it." He chuckled in disbelief, i could see the relief and humor of the situation finally landing for him. P'Pha grabbed me by my collar and slammed his lips into mine. There might have been people watching us but i don't care.

"How about the two of us head home and i'll repay you for how wonderful you are?" He suggestively asked after he broke the kiss.

"Take me home...daddy." I replied and nipped at his nose. He grinned before sweeping me off the floor and bringing me to the car bridal style. I sent a message to Montry, Forth, Ming, Dad and Jason saying that we left the venue and are going home because i felt tired.