Chapter 50. Hostility on the Rise

Forth's POV

It was nice to finally talk to Phana again like we used to, i'm glad that we could finally put an end to our useless problematic behaviour that stuck with us after our break up. Phana always acts like such a dick, a bully, a manipulative asshole but he is still human, somewhere along the line i kind of forgot about that. So seeing him so vulnerable now, opening up about his feelings and telling me about his suffering made the realization sink in much harder and faster. 

I was so busy talking about protecting my brother and myself from him when i should've stayed by his side to atleast make sure he was okay. I was a horrible boyfriend. However this information needs to stay between us. I know my brother and Kit, if they both found out about our past they would flip. Kit would probably get angry at me for holding secrets from him, especially since it's about his brother and Yo would get really insecure every time he would see me and Phana together in the future.

Phana calmed down and we started talking for a while, reminiscing our past adventures. I learned a lot of things about him that i missed after and even before our break up. Like how he always wanted to try BSDM even when he was in a relationship with me but i told him it was impossible for me to ever be his submissive, but then he was thinking about doing it with Yo and i punched him in the gut. My brother is too innocent for that filthy kinky stuff. He told me he would consider it, which means he doesn't care about my opinion...i know him. He's still an ass. But he built the club after our break up to relief pent up stress, anger and frustration. I don't know how spanking someone and tying them up can be seen as therapeutic but i'm not one to judge. I get off on seeing people crawl (Don't tell anyone) either to me from lust and excitement or away from me in pure fear. But i have heard of the stuff that happens on the 2nd floor of that club and it makes my skin crawl.

As we kept talking however we suddenly heard my dad screaming to someone in the hallways, the other voice was that of a man i don't know too well personally but i have personally met. Pha and I walk out to look at the ruckus and find our dads looking like they want to kill each other.

"What are you doing here?!" My dad shouted.

"Visiting my son, what does it look like moron." Phana's dad retorded ever so un-composed.

"Well get the hell out of here! If you stay here, this place will probably turn into a morgue instead."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know, ask your fucking wife!" My dad knows Pha's dad?

"Ai'Pha should we...intervene?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah we should. If either of them disturb Yo, i will murder them."

"Wow, even your own father?"

"Especially my own father." He seriously stated and i just shrugged my shoulders and walked over to my father, the shouting attracted some attention from the nurses, doctors and a few patiënts but nobody dared to intervene after just a single glance at these dangerous men.

"Dad. Be quiet. Yo needs his rest and there are other patiënts here, please be quiet." I pushed against my dad's chest that was heaving as his anger flared. He looked at his surroundings before gaining back his composure. I looked back at Phana and he seemed to have done the same to his dad, only now his dad was glaring at me.

"Sorry Forth. I guess i lost my composure for a second. You can let me go now." I nodded and stood next to him. Phana however did not stand next to me, he went into the room behind him to check on Kit. Speaking of, i should go with him. Kit should wake up about now, it has been a couple of hours and seeing as he already had enough rest before his panic attack he shouldn't be too tired. I tried to walk towards the room but when i passed Mr. Kongthanin he grabbed me by the wrist, i just stared at him strangely while his eyes were filled with anger.