Special Chapter 1. Staying home ain't that bad

19+ Mature Chapter warning. It's not too kinky but still sexual, it has been a while since i wrote a mature chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beam's POV

"This sucks!"

"I know, Beamm. I'm sorry na, i can't control the weather though."

"I know you don't! Ugh! I'm just frustrated."

"I am as well but come on, we'll make the best out of it here okay?" Ming smiled and kissed my forehead which made me feel slightly better but i was still sulking. We were currently at Ming's house, we were supposed to go out on a date that we had planned for a few weeks already but it is storming outside and it didn't look like it was about to stop anytime soon.

"Come on, let's just play some games with the others." I heaved a sigh and followed Ming to the living room where Green, God, Park and Suthee were playing games on a gameconsole i wasn't too familiar with, it was one that recently came out but i didn't have any time to check stuff like that out.

Neither Ming or I had a lot of free time despite it being summer break, Ming and I would both go into our 3rd year after the summor making us Juniors and i had been accepted for an internship right after the summer but they gave me extra stuff to study, the rules and history of the hospital, their archives and system usages and in general i still had a few things to catch up on. Ming on the other hand was constantly busy with the mafia, during the schoolyear Ming is only able to handle a few things and leaves the rest of the work to his men but during his free time he does his best to relieve them of their workload and does it himself.

I was standing behind the couch watching Green trying to fight Ming to get his controller back while the other boys were laughing their asses off, i shouldn't act sulky because one date didn't go according to plan. It's fun enough righ here, i think as i steal the controller from Ming and sit on his lap asking Suthee how to play the game.

After playing video games what seemed like hours with Ming and our brothers we tiredly drag ourselves to our bedrooms. 

"I beat your ass in smash though." I exclaimed my victory to Ming as i fell backwards on his bed and closed my eyes for a second, his bed felt so good! This is why i love staying at his dads' house, the bed here is so much better than at our apartment, the same apartment all 4 of our brothers will be moving back into after the summer. The boys asked me if it was okay for them to move back in with us instead of going to the dormitory, saying that they missed having me around, and me being a sucker for Suthee actually being sweet once in a while agreed, but they will have to help out with chores and groceries but that is nothing new, they already helped me back when we lived in the apartment just the 3 of us.

I felt the bed dip and something or rather someone loom over me. I opened my eyes again and was met with Ming's lustful dark ones. "I'll be the one smashing your ass, remember." He whispers in my ear and like always i can feel my face getting red at his comments and shiver run down my body.

"Ai'Ming!" I shout and try to punch him but he grabs my arm before i can hit his face and pushes it down next to my head.

"Call me Phi, Beam."

"Ugh! Oi'Ass! We're at your house, what if the boys or your parents hear us."

"I don't mind. I like when people know how i can make you scream Beam." Ming whispered and started kissing and sucking my neck and jawline, i wanted to scoff and be angry at him but all that came out of my mouth was a whiny moan. I both loved and hated how Ming was the dominant one when it came to sex because no matter how angry or annoyed i get at him, he knows just how to play me to get me doing whatever he wants.