Chapter 71. Good Morning Call

Phana's POV

Last night was the best moment of my life and nothing will ever change that, well almost nothing, but those moments still need to happen so currently this has been the best moment in my life till now. I can't believe Yo allowed me to do that to him yesterday, i know i kept it pretty mild but a lot of people will still get freaked out by it when they actually do it instead of just knowing about it, however my baby just once again proved to me how perfect he is, but it is also because of this that the words of Jason hurt the more in my brain and heart.

He was right, Yo was perfect and if Yo didn't care so much about me i might've lost him last night knowing that my stupid ego would not allow me to apologize despite my heart aching to see him, to hold him. The thought keeps pressing on my heart. I looked behind me to see Yo's back in the entrance of the walk in closet getting dressed. That boy deserves the world, the moon and the stars and i will give him eveything and anything his heart desires. Even if i have to drag my body and reputation through the dirt, i would do anything to keep him smiling and happy. I'm going to change, i need to change, i want to change...for him.

The buzzing of my phone on the nightstand broke me away from my determined thoughts. I walked around the bed to get to my phone and picked up without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Ai'Pha?"

"Forth? Why are you calling this early?"

"The better question is why aren't you or Yo at the dorms?"

"We're at...the club?"

"Ai'Pha...you have no idea how angry that sentence makes me...but i did promise you could take Yo one night."

"Oh it's going to be more than just one night Forth." I said cheekily.

"Excuse me?"

"My baby told me he enjoined it, so i'm going to take him here more often...if he wants to that is."

"You're ruining my baby brother Ai'Pha..."

"Yeah yeah, now why did you call?"

"I'm gonna take Kit camping on Thursday, i need you to prepare...you know, for Friday when we come back."

"You already made up with Kit?"

"Yeah, you idiot. Why didn't you tell me it was an accident! I almost lost my boyfriend because of it!" Way to rub it in Forth...

"Yeah, i almost lost Yo. I already feel bad enough about it okay..."

"Also Pha, you might need to get Kit a therapist."

"Why is that? He looks perfectly fine to me?"

"So basically, Ming thought of a plan to make me and Kit talk again..."

"Which worked." I interrupted.

"Yeah it worked, but his plan was to have Kit stand on the edge of the roof and pretend he was going to jump and kill himself."

"HE WHAT!?"

"P'Pha what happened?" Yo rushed over worriedly with his shirt still unbuttoned and only one sock on.

"I'll tell you about it in a bit angel, go get dressed and you know you're not supposed to call me P'Pha."

"Okay, sorry." He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek on his tiptoes before walking back to the closet.

"Yeah, but that wasn't the worst thing. Kit actually...Kit actually considered jumping..."

"You're kidding right..."