Chapter 54. ...I'm cruel.

Ming's POV

"Now Pring, i will give both you and your family a chance to get out of here. I know  the word Mercy."

"Thank you Ming! Please get my family out of he-" I held up my hand to stop her and sat back down on my chair. Another snap of my fingers and my guard went to stand behind her father. He swiftly pulled out a pocket knife. Grabbed Pring's dad by his hair and held the knife to his neck.

"NO!" They all yelled and i just watched the beads of sweat roll of the older man's face.

"Now Pring. You have the option. You can leave a long cut your own face or your father will get his neck cut, which will end up in him dying. So Pring what will it be? Hurt yourself or kill your dad? I'm waiting." I said with a sick smile. She looked so devastated and looked at me with pure hatred which just fueled my excitement.

She however did the brave thing and dragged the knife along her face. a bleeding cut was now going from her forehead to her jaw on the left side of her face. Her screams as the metal cut her skin actually felt arousing to me, i might be into some sick shit but i'll get that checked out later.

"I-is this good enough?" She asked, breathing harshly. I stood up and grabbed her chin to inspect her face. I smiled at her which made her try and glare at me.

"Beautiful. But i don't think this will suffice don't you think. No no no, let's change the game a little." I said and clapped my hands together.

"YOU MONSTER! STOP HURTING MY DAUGHTER!" Her mother yelled and i responded by turning around and slamming her head against the ground. Blood was trickling down her forehead.

"Shut up! She deserves everything she gets!" Hitting women still leaves a sour taste in my mouth but i want Pring to completely break before she dies.

I turned back to Pring just in time to see her trying to stab me with the knife. I grab her arm and smirk at her as she failed at hurting me. I put more pressure on her wrist, making her drop the knife and wince in pain, but she will feel more than just that little pinch.

"You shouldn't have done that Pring." I coo in a dangerous voice and grab hold of her index and middle finger and slowly pull them back until i hear a satisfying snap and her loud screams. The broken bone is sticking out of the skin and her hand is now semi useless.

"Now, if you don't play according to my rules. Your family will suffer the same fate. Got it. So be a good girl for me and obey." This fortunately shut her up. I walked back a bit so her stunt would be impossible to happen again and explained her the rules.

"Now! New Rules! You can either crawl forward and make a single cut on the shoulder of your family. Even your little brother. Or you will get 10 cuts if you don't for every family member plus they will be branded."

"B-branded?"

"Yes little boy. Because of your sisters stupid act, i own your lives meaning i need to brand my property correct?" The little boy started crying as he was panicking and Pring started crying with him. The older brother seemed a bit tougher as he just looked at me with anger instead of fear. He wasn't scared of me yet, he didn't know what i was capable of.

"Or does your family maybe want to play their game to try and escape?"

"What do we have to do!?" The older brother took the bait like i expected him to.

"One of you 4 fights me. Barehanded. If you win, you are free to go."

"No weapons?"

"No weapons."