Chapter 18. Attachment

Phana's POV

Yesterday i was too tired to go to the club so i called off my friends and instead spend some time texting Yo. I don't want to come over as too clingy or like i am trying to hard but i can't help but be interested in him. His funny texts and clumsy stories actually bring a smile to my face. For some reason i told Pring that i wanted Yo as my sub. She wasn't particularly happy about it...She knows i'm into the whole BDSM lifestyle, she isn't that into it but if i really wanted to i could lure her into liking it. She tried to bargain with me to take her as my girlfriend and Yo as a kind of pet or quick fix on the side since she couldn't fulfill my kinkier needs.

Of course i declined. I had a small change of plans, when Yo accepts to be my sub i will call off all the other girls and those guys that i usually have on a different night for a casual fuck. Yo will be enough for me, after breaking him i can shape him to all my needs and i want need anybody else. But again when Pring heard this she flipped, i could still hear her yelling and crying when i threw my phone on the other side of the bed. I could just end the call and that's the end of that but she would just harrass me at school and beg to take her beg, i liked the begging i mean who doesn't like a pretty girl on her knees begging to take her back. Pring might have a high status but she will stoop that low not to lose me and i know it.

Instead i gave her an out, if she could help me thinking of a plan to make Yo mine, i wouldn't break contact with her and i might even still use her some nights, but not as frequently as before. She came up with a plan and i agreed to it because it actually fit the way i would break in subs but a lot tamer. I have only been into this lifestyle for 2-ish years so i also asked advice from a friend of mine. Jason was a 28 year old dom that also went to my club, he used to be part of a gang as well but they moved to a different territory in china whilst he stayed here. He has been in this lifestyle for around 8-9 years and has a sub who is also his husband. He was the person who taught me most about the different kinds of BDSM and Simon, his sub taught me about how i should treat a sub and the ways a sub should act. I am really thankful to them and i consider them both as my brothers for helping me get into my new life. It was just after the big hit i took in my freshman year of university and i had to find something to keep me busy and distract me from the loneliness and depression. Anyways Jason taught it was a pretty good way to break in a sub but i had to be careful, patient and observant to not screw up his thoughts and feelings.

"P'Pha you okay?" Yo asked as he came to sit next to me.

"Huh? Oh yeah just thinking about something." Yo's shirt was sticking to his body from the sweat, they have been going at it for a good 2 hours by now and the dance teacher is handling them like animals. I look at Yo without an expression, i am currently too tired. Which is probably my fault for staying up too late. But when he smiles at me a tired smile crawls up my face. I grab his hand and slowly drag him in front of me, where is push his shoulders down so he is sitting in front of me right in between my legs. I just scratch his head and play with his hair as i listen to the sounds of his giggles while i glare at the kids who are giving me or my baby lustful looks. Yeah my baby Yo is getting predatory looks from some of the guys here but they better back off before they go back home with a broken leg. N'Yo is mine and i won't let anyone touch him. Forth shakes his head as he gives us a glancebut then just goes on like normal, i can still see that he gets annoyed by me being with his little brother and i take great joy in that. He tries to hide his annoyance but i can see through him. 

Grabbing my phone i send a quick message to 4 of my goons. Dad had given me the mission to go and check our weapon supply in the basements of one of our houses. We have multiple houses where we stock our supplies or goods or give a living place to some of our members. We also have warehouses and storages but housing would be easier to access for us, the warehouses are a good distance away from bangkok and are used more as a last resort or a back up whilsts the houses are close by, the weapons supply house is only a 15 minute ride away from the school so i gave 2 of the members under my command the codes and keys to check them, this is the reason why i had so little sleep. I had to wake up extra early to give the keys.