Chapter 60. Crack in a perfect world

Wayo's POV

My recovery period was finally nearing it's end and i could go back to school again, the school and my overprotective boyfriend and brother told me it was okay for me to spend a bit more time away from school to make sure that i was fine but i honestly missed school, besides i was the school's campus moon and had duties that were long overdue.

Ming was actually the one that picked me up for my classes. P'Pha and P'Forth had to handle some business before they headed out to school. It's still so weird to see those two so close, i understand they used to be best friends and even dated before but it just brings out more of my insecurities. I know P'Pha wouldn't do anything to hurt me but i can't help but think that there is going to be a big chance his feelings for P'Forth will return once they spend more time around each other. When i was in the hospital and saw those two hug, i knew that he still had feelings for my brother and might even miss him. I should trust his words when he told our dads how he feels about me but P'Pha is the first relationship i ever had and the only one that i want and i am just too scared of losing that. Maybe when i went back to school Kit and the angels could help me out a bit. I could tell Ming but i have a feeling Ming will tell my brother, seeing as they are best friends and doesn't want me to worry so he is going to make my brother confront me.

I waited in front of my dorm for Ming and smiled and waved at him when he honked, rolling down his window to greet me. I saw someone sitting in the passenger seat so I got in the back seat and was suprised to see P'Beam sitting in the passenger seat.

"Oh P'Beam Sawadee."

"No need to be so formal with me Nong." P'Beam smiled and ruffle my hair, i chuckled and nodded.

"How are you feeling Yo? Nervous?" Ming asked.

"Excited. I missed my friends and teachers. It has been so long since i've touched a brush or instrument."

"You Art students are so weird."

"Hey! As if you are normal." I pouted and hit Ming on the back of his head.

"I never said i was normal either. Just look at Beam. He might be my boyfriend but he will tell me straight in my face that i'm a freak."

"Because you are."

"Yeah i am...a freak in the bed."

"Ai'Ming! N'Yo is sitting in the car with us, do you have no shame!?"

"Pffft! As if P'Pha hasn't hit it from behind. I'm pretty sure Yo and Phana have more than enough experience with sex." Honestly i wanted to tell him we've only had sex once just the night before i got shot, P'Pha was too scared to hurt me so we laid off on the sex for a while until i was fully recovered. P'Pha was really getting sexually frustrated and when he kissed me or made out he was a lot more agressive, i have to say that it was weirdly arousing but i will never admit that. I might keep him waiting for a while longer after i have recovered to see what happens.

However i didn't tell Ming anything as my face was turning beet red just thinking about P'Pha in that way. The whole ride to campus, Ming and Beam were able to distract me from my depressing thoughts and i couldn't be more thankful. They told me more about their relationship, their past and it really made me feel more connected to the both of them. Like my friendship with them would always be there, even if we haven't seen each other in years. They even told me that their brothers were dating and moved out of Beam's appartment so they could have the place for themselves and Beam didn't have to stress about work or making money. Apparently P'Pha has been paying Beam's rent for more than a year, just shows that despite him being an ass to some people, he is a truly kind person at heart.