Chapter 72. Knocked down by Reality

Wayo's POV

"Okay so let me get this straight!" I said after minutes which seemed like hours trying to comprehend the situation. "You found Pond...Kit's brother through your family connections."

"Yes."

"And Kit knows...well thinks he is dead?"

"No. Kit knows he isn't dead, he just didn't know where he went." P'Pha says as a matter of factly.

"And you have been in contact with him and he agreed to meet with Kit?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't tell me this why?"

"I promised Forth."

"And why wouldn't my brother want me to know this?"

"Because he is scared you will tell Kit and ruin the suprise."

"Okay, okay i think i finally get it." I say after i finally stopped pacing back and forth. I turned so i looked at P'Pha who was boredly sitting on the bed, still watching me after minutes of pacing around. "But...do you know if Kit will react positively?"

"I'm pretty sure but i am not certain. I've never heard Kit talk negatively about his brother but their could be some underlying anger after finding out he has been alive but hasn't been in contact with him even though it was possible."

"Please god don't let this ruin his birthday."

"Angel i won't let this ruin his birthday. After we explain everything to Kit he will understand, as long as my father was the leader i couldn't let this happen." P'Pha stood up and folded his arms around me.

"Wait? How long have you known his brother was still alive?"

"Around the same time Kit came to live with us."

"AND YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING HIM!" I burst out and pushed him away from me.

"Baby, it's a situation that i didn't fully understand either. Until i became the leader i had no information about his brother, if i told Kit he was alive but i couldn't even bring him to his brother, what is the point?" Okay, he did make a point. I think Kit would be panicking every day just wondering where his brother was and what he would be doing without being able to look for him.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Can i hold you again or are you still mad?" 

"Go ahead, i'm sorry for yelling."

"It's okay, i understand you're upset i didn't tell either you or Kit."

"Can we go to school now though?" If we hurried up, i only missed one of my classes. I'm so glad my exams are in the afternoon or my dad would scold me for getting bad grades.

                                          ~~*~~

The next two days went smoothly. I helped P'Pha, P'Beam and P'Ming planning the suprise, Ming and Beam still have no idea about Kit's brother being there on Friday and P'Pha told me to keep quiet about it to them as well. We invited our dads but apparently their honeymoon lasts for the full month but they promised to come back afterwards and bring a gift for Kit.

Honestly i wanted our dads to come but it might be awkward if P'Pha's dad and P'Pond will meet each other again as P'Pha knew that Pond and his dad are very familiar with each other but wouldn't tell me any more.