Chapter 38. Pleasure

Yes! It's finally happening! For all those people who want to keep their innocense. You should've never started reading this book. For all the dirty smut loving readers. Here you go. 18/19+ Mature Content ahead! You have been warned. P.s. don't try to read this out in public xd

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth's POV

Tonight i was going to stay at home with Kit before we go on our date tomorrow. I already have everything planned out and I hope he will enjoy it. I didn't really have to do much just check a few locations and dates so it was a relatively simple date but I wanted to keep it simple for Kit, he isn't the type of boy that likes over extravagant things. Speaking of, he should almost be done at Yo's place, I was tempted to pick him up myself but I didn't want to seem to clingy.

I waited another 5 minutes, putting the candy, chocolate and popcorn I got ready. I got a selection of movies so we could go on the whole night watching movies. There was a knock on my door and I rushed to the door to open it up for my baby.

"P'Forth!" He shouted happily and I lifted him into my arms, twirling him around.

"Hi babe. I missed you." I said as I still held him with his feet floating above the ground.

"I missed you t-too." He said and I leaned in to give him a peck on the lips.

"So, Yo ready for his date?"

"Mhm. It was very ch-chaotic though. The angels a-always argue. I-t's funny however."

"I can't understand how you can survive those people."

"Easy. Th-they're my friends." He said with such an innocent smile.

"You're so pure baby." I put him down with a last kiss on his forehead.

"Oh right P'Forth, I have s-something for you. O-one sec." He scurries out of the door again leaving me there waiting for his return. He came back panting and breathe heavily with a large, thin rectangular box.

"You could've taken your time babe, no need to tire yourself out."

"Sorry, i-I was just r-really excited to give this to you." He holds out the box for me and I take it with a smile.

"What is this?" I chuckle out. I open the top side of the box and pull out what's inside.

"Oh Kit, this is amazing." I was a painting on canvas, it was the riverside behind campus at night, looking similar to the night he told me he loved me. There were 2 silhouettes sitting on the grass, a smaller one and a bigger one, the smaller one resting his head on the larger one's shoulder. And the words 'I love you' written in the sky in cursive as a quote.

"I-I can o-only paint. S-so I wanted to g-give you something that c-came from me, not f-rom m-money. Do you l-like it?"

"No I don't like it, I'm in love with it. Kit you don't know how beautiful this is and how much the moment you captured actually mean to me." I put the painting leaning against the wall, close the door and take Kit's hand leading him to the couch.

"I told you over the phone that I loved you because it came out so easily. My brain doesn't control my mouth anymore when I speak to you, but my heart does. Kit, I fell in love with you and now loving you is in my nature. You are a part of me that I can't lose. So I want to tell you again, because I can never tell you enough. You're beautiful, You're talented, You're amazing, You're special and You're mine. Kit, I won't ever get sick of saying I love you. Because when I stop loving you is when my heart stops beating."