Chapter 45. All official

Ming's POV

"B-beam do you mean that?"

"Mhm."

"I'm not sure if I can do that."

"Wh-what why?" He asks on the brink of tears.

"I'm a terrible person, have anger issues, like to torture people, am the soon to be leader of the Thai mafia. it's dangerous to be around me. Can you really accept me despite all that?"

"I will take everything you throw at me. Just don't leave me again..." Beam asking to be my boyfriend is something I would immediately say yes to in any other situation but after putting him in the hospital I am doubting myself. Aren't we going to fast? Shouldn't I earn his trust back? It makes me feel so guilty that despite me being a horrible human being he can accept me like this. I want to decline and take it slow this might be the only person I will ever want to be with. If I wait too long he might move on.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Beam. I'll be your boyfriend." He beamed a smile at me and tried to smack his lips against me but I held up my hand so he kissed that instead. "BUT! I have one condition."

"Auw, what is it?" Beam asks me with furrowed brows, making me chuckle.

"You'll be my boyfriend as well."

"Obviously!" He chuckles and kisses me hard on the lips. I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance, Beam slowly opens his mouth and let our tongues fight for dominance. Beam concedes and let's me explore his mouth to my desires. How I've waited for this day. The day Beam finally gave himself to me. We broke apart and were both stared at each other breathlessly. Beam held his hand on my cheek and gently brushed his thumb under my eyes, making me hiss from the swelling but I didn't push him away.

"I love you Ming, you big idiot."

"Love you too asshole. Sorry for making you wait." I say with a smile, both of us laughing and giving soft pecks to his lips. People walking here might be looking at us strangely but I don't care. I finally have my Beam.

"Wanna head home?"

"Your place or mine?" I ask confused.

"My place. My brothers are waiting for me at home."

"Ah right." We stood up from the bench and started walking hand in hand.

"Your brothers are actually there as well."

"When did those 4 meet?" I ask Beam even though Green already told me.

"They go to the same high school. Same class."

"Weirdly coincidental."

"I know right. Sometimes I think those 4 might even be dating each other..."

"4 people in 1 relationship!?" I ask with wide eyes as we came to a stop.

"No you fucking idiot. Green and Park dating and God and Suthee."

"Really? If anything I thought it would be God with Park and Green with Suthee. You know, calm and relaxed, annoying and crazy together."

"I would think so to but opposites attract apparently."

"Could be true, maybe even in our case."

"Yeah, maybe..."

"It feels so surreal, one moment I am drinking my sadness away for days on days and now I am suddenly dating the guy I've been crushing on since middle school."