Chapter 52. A lot of fun

Ming's POV

When i woke up, it was bliss. I woke up next to that beautiful face i always wanted to sleep next to. Yo? No. Kit? No. It was Beam. When i looked at Beam's peaceful sleeping face, the names of the two boys i used to have feelings for faded away. The feelings i had for them were there, but the strongest one was the one i have for Beam. After last night, me and Beam became official and i couldn't be happier. He regained his memories but above all, he accepted me as his despite the bad memories in there. I wanted to be the best boyfriend there was, i didn't want his life to be complicated because of my job and i wanted to show him that every single day.

I walked downstairs and noticed the TV still on, as i walked closer i saw the 4 boys sleeping on the couch, floor and chair. Green and Park cuddling on the couch, God curled up on the floor, hugging a pillow and Suthee passed out on the chair. I walked over to God and gently shook him awake, his eyes fluttered open and he sat up straight, i told him to be quiet whilst i wake up the other boys, God nodded, gave me a hug and then went to the bathroom. They have school in an hour so they better hurry up. I'm suprised Pa let them stay here, our home is literally just 10 minutes away from here if i take the car.

Untangling Green and Park, i pushed Green off the couch who started groaning and gave me a sleepy glare. "Wake up you little shit, school is in an hour!" I shouted, making Park and Suthee wake up as well. You can clearly see which brother i like the most and least. But what can i say? Suthee is a little shit. The boys were all very tired and sluggish but got ready anyways, as they were all busy with brushing their teeth, showering and getting dressed. I did the fatherly thing and made some breakfast for us all. I ran up the stairs and woke up Beam.

"Beam...Beam....Psstt...Wake up."

"M-Ming? What are you doing here?" Beam asked once his eyes were opened enough for him to see.

"I slept here remember. Now, i made breakfast so get ready and come eat with us." He lazily nodded and slowly stood up. I kissed his forehead which made his eyes spring wide open as i nonchalantly walked away, getting ready myself.

Thinking back about my peaceful family morning with my new boyfriend, i wish my mood could've stayed like that because right now, i'm close to exploding. All becasue one girl hurt my friend, a friend who i confessed to, a friend who i wanted to apologize to today for my way of hurting him yesterday. But now i can't even do that, because of that fucking Pring.

Pring was already taken by the police but i was furious. This stupid bitch went crazy because of her stupid crush. I mean what i did wasn't much better but i would never try anything to harm the person who my crush loves. If you love him but he doesn't love you, let him be happy. Letting one be the best and happiest version of themselves is what you do when you truly love someone.

We gave our testimony to the police even though it wasn't necessary, the police in this area are under my control so i didn't really need to give a reason. I just have to tell them what i want them to do and they do it, however the process needs to happen through a lawfully correct way. There are multiple police forces under the control of my family however some are controlled by Kongthanin's family and some are still uncorrupted which means we need to keep up the normal way of acting to not get exposed. The power my family holds is big, probably bigger than P'Pha's family and a tiny bit smaller than P'Forth's family, however you should really not confuse us with gangs. Unlike Phana's dad who rules through drugs, weapons and a few businesses, in my family everything is business. We have people everywhere, all with important positions that hold a lot of power. With gangs, there is 1 leader holding all the power, if the leader falls, everything else crumbles with them. In our mafia, the power is spread out with 1 leader controlling all that power. So even without the leader, we still have control.