Chapter 66. Make me

MATURE CHAPTER AHEAD! I REPEAT 19+ but most people reading this book looked forward to reading this dirty stuff, honestly compared to what i have written before this is pretty tame so yeah. Beam and Ming's first time...enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ming's POV

"M-ming...Do me...make me yours."

He didn't have to tell me twice as i hungrily leaned down and took his lips for myself, whereas i was slower and gentle before, right now i let myself go and went for a bruising kiss. I didn't even have to wait for Beam to open his mouth as he let me dominate him without any resistance. With one hand supporting myself from not crushing Beam under my weight, my other hand took hold of both our erections and started pumping, Beam let out a loud whiny moan that broke the kiss. My lips roamed down to his jawline, neck and shoulders where i bit down hard and sucked on his beautiful pale skin to form bright red bruises that would soon turn purple and show everyone that he was claimed by me tonight. His hands roamed my body, his fingers flowing down the ridges of my muscles, making my skin feel burning hot and he was the only one to make this desire calm down.

The dim room was silent except for my grunts, Beam's moans and our heavy breaths. It's a good thing our brothers don't live here anymore or we might've had to explain some thing...actually i don't think i had to explain anything, they already know enough about...this.

Beam bucked his hips, urging me to go faster but despite the hunger burning inside of me, i wanted to take our time. It was our first time making love and i want it to be memorable. Scrap that, i will make every night of his life memorable from now on.

"Beam, my beautiful Beam...tell me what you want, every dream you have...i'll make them come true." I cooed behind his ear and attacked the softspot underneath his ear on his neck, nibbling and sucking on the delicate skin.

"Make me...make me yours Ming. P-please." Beam whined, my patience was being tested as i looked at him writhing underneath me from my touches, his chest heaving, his hips bucking, knees weak and his skin covered in a layer of sweat making his body look like the finest and shiniest of materials. His eyes covered in the same lust like state as mine but i wanted more.

"Do you want to do me? Or should i be the one doing you love?" I smirked into his neck, i already knew the answer but it's something Beam usually wouldn't admit.

"Y-you do me..." his adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed a heavy breath.

"Why do you want me on top Beam? You like to feel smaller than me? You like being dominated by me? Do you accept that you're my wifey and i'm your husband that will please you for the rest of our lives." I asked and made the pace of my pumping hand torturously slow.

"Y-y-yes...all of that, M-ming plea-please..." My face hovered over his, Beam opened his eyes and looked straight at me, tears almost spilling from his eyes from the need and the intensity. My hand slowly let go of our members but not before dragging my thumb slowly over the slit of his tip. A small whine escaped his mouth at the loss of touch and friction.

"I'm going to make you mine now Beam." I placed one more chaste kiss on his lips before i trailed down lower, to his chest, his bellybutton until my mouth eventually found his junior. I took him into my mouth and indulged in his taste. I was easily able to take him in all the way. Beam shuddered and his hands took hold of my hair, not painfully tight but tight enough to let me know he was in pleasure not in pain. My tongue swirled along the veins on that beautiful rod of his, my nose being tickled by his pubes every time i went back down. As my mouth was working him, my hands slid down from his sides to his back to the two mounds that were his plump and firm cheeks. Sliding my fingers down the middle, one of my fingers entered his tight backside. Beam told me he felt slightly uncomfortable since i went in dry but when i sped up the pace he was unable to form audible sentences so i just continued. A second finger pushed through the ring of muscles, my fingers spread out in a scissoring motion to create more space. Beam was whining and writhing as i did so, his hands no longer in my hair but instead gripping the sheets in a deathly tight grip.