Chapter 11. Sudden Confession

Forth's POV

Brian and Li Tang just left me for Mantou again, they have been rejected already by her but they still don't give up. I have to respect their persistance but it's kind of annoying both for me and Mantou. I would continue being pissed off by my idiot friend but soon enough my thoughts floated back to that sweet boy. Kit. Ming asked me to watch Kit for him and give him a ride, he lived in my dorm which was a pleasant suprise. However i started thinking, why did Ming care about this guy? I've never seen Kit at his house before and neither have i seen Pha at his house so they're not related. And Ming usually doesn't care about anyone to watch over them, he is always the one to find a quick fix and then get rid of them the day after. He and Beam are much the same. They're both my longtime friends but they embarrass me, have some class. If you're going to fuck someone at least date them!

Anyways, Kit was suprised to see me but it was just as pleasant for him as for me. The way his eyes twinkled when he saw me, almost made me fall to his knees. I went to ruffle his hair but when he winced, i was being all overprotective momma bird on him. With a lot of convincing he finally told me what happened and i just felt guilty, he left out the part where he ran away from me but i heard that from Yo already. I really want to just confess to him right here and now but i really can't do that to Gookhai, who has been doing nothing but sweet things for me, yet i don't want Kit to lose these feelings for me, i want to reciprocate them i really do. Please Kit be patient with me, i know it could hurt but i really don't mean to. After the little moment, we just drove to school. I didn't want him to be late for the selection. He told me all about it on our ride and we even bonded some more. He got out of the car, but before he could even close the door i handed him back his clothes, freshly washed. I didn't actually think i would go to his room so i just left it in my car after doing the laundry. He blushed and gave me a small thank you. One more wave and i was off.

First i actually had to choose our faculty moon and star since that is usually the job of either the previous Faculty or Campus moon or the Faculty Ambassador, and me being one of them was chosen, but then i was asked to prepare the training site for when all the Moons and Stars come in. I almost felt disgusted walking accepting the request but i know i really didn't have a choice. All the other Ambassadors already Declined the offer, it was only me and 2 other Ambassadors who were going to supervise. Bryan didn't like spending even more time at school so he just fled and left me to it, bastard...

We just got done setting everything up and we got calls and messages from the other faculties that the Moons and Stars are on their ways. I am excited to see who became the Moon for the Fine Arts faculty. I will be happy if Yo wins, but it wouldn't kill me if Kit won. Some of the students start to come by and i greet them and welcome them, The Star of the Art faculty arrived but i was still waiting nervously for their Faculty Moon. That is when i spotted Yo coming out of a car. A car i have seen roll by way too often to not realise. I was cursing myself mentally as i walked over to Yo slowly, only to see Pha come out of the car and drape his arm over Yo's shoulder. Anger begins flaring inside me. I asked Yo one thing, stay clear of Pha and now he looks like they are all buddy-buddy.

"Yo! What do you think you are doing?" I ask Yo calmly, hiding my seeting anger. I'm mad at Yo right now but knowing his innocence and how gullible he is, it is probably Ai'Pha who lured him towards him.

"P'! What are you doing here."

"What stupid question is that? I'm one of the supervisors for the Moons and Stars."

"Funny, so am i." Pha said without any emotion in his voice but the smirk he gave me just irritated me more than i already was.

"Yo, i asked 1 thing of you."