Chapter 68. Pet

Just like last chapter, this is a mature chapter. :^) This is probably going to be the longest smut i have written so i want to ask you guys something at the end of this chapter so keep reading <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo's POV

"I like that." I say with a giggle while P'Pha smiles and stops to look at me.

"What do you like baby? Tell me."

"Angel...i l-like when you call me that."  

"Then i will keep calling you that, because after all you are my angel. The one to save me from my past and my light guiding me to a bright future." He said softly and turned me around, he pulled me flush against him and smashed his lips against mine, my eyes fluttered closed and my hands wrapped around his neck again. His hands roamed down to my ass and he squeezed my cheeks roughly causing me to moan into the kiss. P'Pha invaded my mouth the moment my lips opened up and our tongues moved together, there was no point for me to fight for dominance as he had full control of my body right now. He explored my mouth freely to his desires, his hands kneading and playing with my clothed butt, he bit my lip and dragged it with his teeth as he pulled away. I was breathless and wanted nothing more than to press my lips back against him but before i could do that he took a step back. I whimpered at the distance.

"Strip." He commanded me, his voice was authoritive and held zero room for debate. His gaze was so powerful that it made me feel completely powerless against him, but that feeling of helplessness was forgotten as soon as it starting since my little Yo seemed to get even more excited at the sight of this side of P'Pha. I did as he asked once again and threw off my shirt, slid out of my shoes, socks and pants until i was left in my boxers and a pretty obvious tent in them with a pretty big wet spot at the front, my cheeks started to heat up even more at the embarrassment. We haven't even started and i am already like this. I looked at P'Pha and that smirk was back on his face, i held back a moan as i looked at his face and quickly looked down.

"My little pet is so excited for me. Cute...but you need to listen to me angel, i told you to strip and when i say so, i mean everything..." Slowly i slid off my boxers and my hands covered my private area. P'Pha obviously didn't like this as he growled at me.

"Who told you to hide from me? Remove. Your. Hands." My hands went to my side without me even realizing i did. The scowl on P'Phas face was gone and a smug, satisfied smile replaced it.

"Good boy." P'Pha praised me like he would praise a dog but oddly i felt that familiar sense of pride in my chest again. I'm really getting pulled into his world.

"All fours. Now." I sat down on my knees and then leaned forward to go on all fours. P'Pha walked back a bit further and sat on the foot of the bed with his legs spread.

"At my feet." he commanded once again and pointed to the space between his opened legs. I crawled towards him, all the while i did P'Pha had that smirk on his face. As i sat in between his legs and looked up at him i could've sworn i heard a soft moan coming from P'Pha, but it could've come from me as well seeing as i was constantly moaning and panting.

"Good boy, you learn so fast. I'm so proud of you angel." He complimented me and caressed my cheeks, scratched behind my ear and leaned down to give me a quick peck on the forehead. "My boy is doing his best to please his Master isn't he?"

"Yes, master." I nodded with a smile, this time i didn't even need to think. The words simply came out of my mouth like it was my natural response.