Chapter 25. Plan: Mistake

Phana's POV

I knocked on Pring's door, still naked and painfully hard from my little interaction with Yo. Pring opened the door with a sigh, wearing a bathrobe.

"What took you so looo-You're naked." She started but her mouth fell open as she stared me up and down. Usually with her i like to have her either blindfolded or the lights are off so she hasn't seen me fully naked in bright light yet. It does boost my ego a bit that i can make a girls mouth drop even after having sex with her multiple times before.

"Eyes up here Pring, let's go. Follow." She dropped the robe to reveal her lace lingerie underneath. At any other time i would be excited to rip those of and fuck her senseless but this wasn't about her, this wasn't about me. This was about Yo. I didn't want to rush him into having sex but i wanted to show him how good it could be and maybe if he is into exhibitionism. Pring said this was a good idea if he will even accept my lifestyle. Because i am usually not one for being gentle and slow.

I could see the confusion on my baby's face as Pring entered the room right behind me. Before he could even utter a word i closed our distance and pressed my lips to his to silence him. "I know this might be a little to much for you baby, so i don't want to rush you. However i want to show you what you can expect from me. So sit still. And watch." I gave the soft flexible skin of his ear a last nibble and moved over to the bed where Pring already positioned herself. For the first time in my life i am not excited to have sex for some reason. Probably because i wish this would be Wayo right now. I can't wait to have him and fully mark him as mine.

I hovered over Pring. "You ready?"

"Give it to me." All the permission i needed, i started attacking her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin. She actually took my advice and didn't wear to much make up. Sometimes she puts that shit on her neck and i can taste it. I hate it and i'm glad that she finally listened because even the tiniest thing right now can make me flip or give up on the plan.

I moved my hands along the curves of her body that i have become so familiar with. I've experimented with Pring's body countless of times so i know what gets her screaming, gets her writhing, moaning and i want Yo to know that i can make him feel this immense pleasure as well.

I started playing with Pring's privates (A/N. i can just write clit but it sounds weird writing about straight sex when this is a BL (Mature) Book) And my other hand hovering the little lace tie keeping it together. I was actually starting to hesitate now. Do i really want this? Should i get Jason and Simon to properly introduce Yo to all of this? Is Yo even liking this? I glanced back at Yo and can't resist smiling. He is just so beautiful but when i look in his eyes i become...scared? He doesn't look comfortable, he doesn't look like he is enjoying this. Is he not understanding this? Is he not trusting me? Just as i wanted to stop and pull away Pring puts her hands on my cheeks and turns me to face her.

"What's wrong Pha?"

"I don't think i can go any further...I don't think he understands any of it."

"Pha...He needs to learn trust, he needs to learn."

"You might be right but i didn't..."

"Pha! Stop this. Really, you being like this is the reason HE left you. Do you want your little Yo to leave you like your beloved Ai'-!" Before she could continue speaking i wrapped my hand tightly around her throat, not in a way to get her excited but to know that i won't be afraid to suffocate her and snap her neck.

"I told you Pring. You. Do. Not. EVER. Mention HIM! He is dead now. And you will too if you don't shut the fuck up." She tried to pry my hands away but i just put slightly more pressure. But now everything came all rushing back to me. What am i doing? What was i doing? I was about to confess my feelings for someone i hate? Someone i want to fall. My father would probably try to shoot me and my mother would kick me to the curb.