Chapter 31. Forever

Phana's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I woke up from my sleep. Confused to find myself not in my own room but instead in Yo's room. I heard soft snores as I slowly sat up straight, looking next to me I found Yo sleeping peacefully. I was thinking of the events happening today? Yesterday? How long did I sleep for? What time is it? Reaching for my phone in my pocket I looked at the time, 7AM. I slept for half a day!? I got a new text from Beam and opened it to reply to him.

Beam: How did it go?

Phana: I got another chance!

Beam: Huy P'Pha that's great! Don't fuck it up this time!

Phana: I won't, don't worry.

Beam: You coming to school today?

Phana: Probably, I can afford to miss my first 2 classes but I have to attend the ones after because of a few quizzes.

Beam: Did you study?

Phana: When did I have time to study?

Beam: Are you going to make it?

Phana: Let me rephrase that, Do I need to study? Do you even know who I am?

Beam: I see that this incident hasn't made your ego any smaller.

Phana: Probably not, but I mean I hugged Kit for the first time so that's a start right?

Beam: YOU HUGGED KIT!? AI P'PHA I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MY DUDE!

Phana: N'Beam, it was just a hug...calm down.

Beam: Still, you said you hated his guts a few days ago, what changed?

Phana: I changed. I need to change myself, The way I am now I have nothing to offer Yo. I need to be perfect for him and seeing as Kit is his best friend and my little brother, I'm sure he wouldn't like seeing me bully Kit.

Beam: Very smart Phana. Little Yo already has the big mob boss whipped.

Phana: Just wait until Ai'Ming comes and takes you from behind. Then we will see who the whipped one is.

Beam: P-Phi! That isn't going to happen! I like girls!

Phana: Last time I checked we were talking in my room about how I liked Yo and you liked Ming or did you forget Nong? Hmmmmmm???

Beam: Shiyaaa!

Phana: What are you going to do with Ming anyways?

Beam: I'm going to head to his faculty later and ask if he wants to go out for a drink tonight so we can maybe talk it out, I don't know. P'Pha I'm bad with stuff that isn't about one night stands.

Phana: You aren't even good with one night stands, the last one was your best friends ex.

Beam: Don't even mention that...

Phana: Have you made up with Forth yet even?

Beam: I'm giving him a bit of time, he probably is still angry with me so I might as well fix things with Ming first before asking P'Forth to forgive me.

Phana: Er. Nong Beam would you maybe help me with something later this afternoon?

Beam: Do I need to miss classes for it?

Phana: Most likely.

Beam: Fuuu- Why don't you ask one of your minions?

Phana: I'm cutting them out of my life, they are on their own.