PART 31 - RIGHT

JIA POV

Pareho kaming nakaupo ni Bea sa bed, napuno ng katahimikan ang buong paligid ng room kasunod ng pagkasara ni Maddie ng pinto.

I don't know what is going on right now. Kanina lang pagdating ko sa dorm, I am already willing to give up everything. I am willing to let her go. But all of a sudden here she is.

I don't know what to feel, I don't even know what to say. I am totally confused. I don't have any idea kung saan ba papunta itong pag-uusap naming dalawa.

Nakayuko lang ako trying to process ang mga nangyari ngayon sa room. From everything that Bea is saying and from what she has done just awhile ago. The kiss that we sahred together.

And I could not find words to say something or anything. Ang daming gumugulo sa utak ko and I could not really explain and comprehend it either.

I was shocked that Bea is talking to me but even more shocked that she just kissed me. She kissed me passionately.

And I was not able to control my emotions, I kissed back. I did respond to her kisses. Kung hindi pa pumasok sila Maddie, hindi ko alam kung saan ba kami dadalhin ng halikang naganap.

Huminga muna ako ng malalim bago tuluyang tumingin sa direksiyon niya. Sakto din na napatingin siya sa direksiyon ko.

JIA: "What now?"

Wala kong kabuhay buhay na wika.

BEA: "It depends on you."

JIA: "Are you serious about this?"

Seryoso kong wika sa kanya.

BEA: "Iniisip mo ba na pinaglalaruan lang kita sa ginagawa ko ngayon Julia?"

JIA: "It's just so complicated. But what about Maddie?"

Sa sitwasyon niya ngayon, alam kong may gusto siya kay Maddie. That's the reality.

BEA: "I will talk to her about this. But she has been avoiding me since that incident three days ago."

JIA: "But you love her now and not me."

BEA: "Look, I know it will not be an easy and comfortable set up for both of us. But I want to do it. Why are you so bothered about Maddie, wherein in the first place wala namang kami dahil sabi niyo nga hindi naman kami?"

JIA: "Because you like her. You can't deny it. And here you are now asking me to work things out between us. Do you think it is the right thing to do?"

BEA: "I like her because I thought she is my girlfriend."

JIA: "But you can't change the fact now that you like her more than me. And that's how you trully feel. Paano kung dumating yung pagkakataon na hindi na bumalik ang alaala mo at hindi mo pa rin ako matutunang mahalin gaya ng sinasabi mo?"

BEA: "Naging girlfriend kita kasi may nakita ako sayo at may nagustuhan ako sayo. Kung naramdaman ko yun noon, pwede ko rin maramdaman ulit yun ngayon."

JIA: "I don't know, naguguluhan na ako."

BEA: "Take your time. I don't even want to hurry this things between us. But I am willing to do it. And I am ready for whatever lies ahead of it."

JIA: "What if it won't work? What if nothing happens."

BEA: "Will see, when we get there."

JIA: "Why are you doing this now?"

BEA: "I just feel that I need to do it. And I know it is the right thing to do."

JIA: "It will be an awkward one. And how are we supposed to be doing it? How will I help you remember everything you have forgotten?"