❤Day 1❤

My POV

Man... it's been years since I've been back in South Korea. Hm, you know what? I'm gonna text my bestie, Monica.

"Hey, Monica! What's up girl! We need to meet up somewhere! How about our favorite place?"

Monica Is Typing...

"Omg! Wassup Girl! Sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes. Order me bibimbap"

"Okay. See ya in a few!" - I texted back.

I went across the street to me and Monica's favorite restaurant "Makan Halal Restaurant".  When I went inside the restaurant, I sat down and waited for the waitress to come and take my order. 

5 minutes later...

The waitress comes over to my table and takes my order.

"Hello, there ma'am. May I take your order?"  The waitress asks me. 

"Can I get a bowl of jajamyeong and for my friend, can I also get bibimbap?"

"Okay. So you said a bowl of jajamyeong and bibimbap for your friend, correct?" The waitress re says my order.

"Yes, ma'am,"  I said politely. 

"Is there anything that you would like to drink to miss?"  The waitress asks me before she walks away. 

"Can I get 2 bubble tea's, please? One coffee and one mango, please. Thanks"  I said. 

"Okay. I'll have your order in just a bit." The waitress said and walked away. 

Monica's POV

10 minutes later... 

OH SHOOT, I need to hurry up and meet Lila at the restaurant! 

"Man, I need to get out and hurry up with my slow self,"  I said while getting out of the house running. 

I started running so quick, that I almost fell.

"SHI-BAL!" I yelled out loud and people around me stared at me like I was crazy.

My hair that I took so long to do, now it's all messed up. I was just across the street from the restaurant and as soon as I was running across the street and I had arrived at the entrance of the restaurant, I busted through the door and saw Lila sitting there waiting for me.

"Aish, Shi-bal... I'm Dead."   I muttered to my self.

My POV

What the hell. This girl came 10 minutes late. She's really gonna be dead after we leave this restaurant. Had me waiting 1 million years or something for her slow-self to come here. 

"Where the hell were you?"  I almost yelled at her really loudly in the restaurant, but I didn't want to make a scene. 

"Aish... I'm so sorry! You know how slow I am when it comes to stuff like this." Monica said.

"Aishhhh, okay okay. Just don't do that again next time okay?"  I said.

"Ne, we'll see about that," Monica says back.

5 minutes after that...

The waitress had come over to our table with our orders.

"Man, this waitress also took a long time too!" I said.

"How long did she take?" Monica asked me.

"About 20 minutes..." I said.

"See girl, and you telling me to come here early when the waitress took longer than me," Monica said sarcastically.