❤Day 17❤

"Is that the bitch?" A woman said while looking at me with a disgusting face.

"Um, excuse me? Who are you?" JHope said to the lady.

"Oh, I forgot my manners. I am so sorry~ I'm the mother of my daughter right here, she said that she has been seeing you guys with this girl and she said that she's been following you guys around. My daughter is a fan of you guys, and-" The woman got cut off immediately by Jungkook.

"Um, we're so sorry ma'am? But we don't know you. Fans are just fans that will forever be obsessed with kpop idols. Got that? She is our friend. We appreciate that your daughter is a fan of ours, but that's just fucking creepy for your own daughter to spy on us and spy on my Noona as well. We need our privacy as well! So it would be best if you and your daughter could leave bitch." Jungkook said and gave them a cold stare. 

The woman was speechless. They both looked at me with stank faces and I just smiled at them and stuck my middle finger up.

"Oh, and by the way. I'm just a close friend of theirs alright? What's all of this drama for? Kpop idols also need their own privacy just like regular people do. Don't you know what privacy is? So back the fuck off, and go get a damn life. Your daughter is just a fucking stalker that just wants to get close to their "Oppas" which YOU. NEVER. WILL. So fuck off." I said while smirking and giving them a death glare. 

The woman's daughter came up to me and started yelling in my face.

"YAH! I WILL GET CLOSE TO MY JUNGKOOK OPPA OKAY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU BITCH!" The woman's daughter said.

I wiped the spit off of my face. She punched my face hard and I fell. I got up and smirked. I wiped off the blood that was on my lip and went over to her and pushed her back against the wall and punched her face multiple of times. 

"I'm not a bitch you little hoe. Get your fucking facts straight bitch. You're the bitch here. Now, don't mess with me, or Bangtan anymore. Got that?" I said while pulling her collar up and stared into her eyes with a death stare. 

The guys were just speechless, and some of them were laughing. Everybody in the restaurant just stared at us in shock. 

"Okay! Okay! I got it. I won't get near you or bangtan anymore, can you let me g-go now.." The woman's daughter said with her voice cracking. 

The woman stared at both of us in shock. The thing was that she didn't even dare to touch me. Hah, you bitch. Don't mess with me. I don't play games when it comes to my friends and to the people that I love. I let her daughter go and she ran out of the restaurant crying. Her mom ran after her and didn't look back. I went back to my seat and the guys all stared at me in shock.

*Cricket Cricket* 

Jimin spoke up.

"W-wow, Lila... I never knew that you could fight. You kinda scared us all, but you sure did beat that bitch ass. Good job" Jimin said while laughing and high-fiving me.

I high-fived him back and laughed. Then Jungkook spoke up.

"W-wow, Nonna... *ahem* good job for beating that little bitch up, or else we all would've done it. Right guys? and a great job that you stood up for yourself and for us too. Thanks, Noona." Jungkook said.

The guys started getting rowdy and I quieted them down for a few minutes.

"Guys, I appreciate all of the words that you guys had to say. And Jungkook, thank you for sticking up for me. I appreciate it. I don't think we should go out somewhere, where 'obsessed' fangirls are going to follow us and start rumors... but next time make sure that we'll go somewhere quieter and a private place." I said while laughing.

The rest of them laughed and we all began to ate. We talked and had a wonderful dinner together. It was now 10:00 PM and Jin paid for the food and we all left the restaurant. We all got in the car and Jin started the engine. Meanwhile, in the car BTS played one of their songs 'DNA' and we all sang along. 

"geokjeonghaji ma Love

i modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
urin wanjeon dalla Baby
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka

ujuga saenggin geu nalbuteo gyesok
muhane segireul neomeoseo gyesok
urin jeonsaengedo ama daeum saengedo
yeongweoni hamkkenikka DNA"

"Hey, Lila?" V said.

"Yes V?" I said back.

"If you're wondering what we're doing tomorrow... we're going to be practicing for our rehearsal! We would all like it if you can come and watch us! Then you can meet our hair stylists, make-up stylists and our fashion designer and also our manager PD-Nim!" V said while showing his signature rectangle smile.

"Oh~ Sure! I would love to go! Will your manager let me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure he will. He knows a lot about you haha~ You two need to meet each other in person haha! He's very nice and a kind man." Jimin said.

"Arraseo~ Thanks guys," I said while smiling. 

"No problem, anything for you Lila~," Jimin said.

I blushed at his response, good thing nobody saw since it was dark. We had arrived back at the house 20 minutes later. We all got out of the car and went inside the house. 

"Ah~ Home sweet home~," Jin said. 

I laughed at his reaction.

"What's so funny?" Jin asked.

The others looked at him and then me. Jungkook then whispered in my ear.

"Yah, Noona you should tell him that what's so funny is his laugh," Jungkook said and snickered.

I snickered also and looked at Jin. 

"Jin Oppa, Jungkook told me to tell you that what is funny is your laugh," I said while laughing.

"Noona! How dare you!!! You weren't supposed to say that I said it! You're going to regret this!" Jungkook said while chasing me.

 I started running and Jungkook started chasing after me. We were both pretty fast runners, but he caught me. I fell back and he fell on top of me >"< I looked away and blushed. He smirked and kissed my cheek and looked at my face. He chuckled. I looked up at him and he was still smirking.

"Yah, stop smirking Jungkook!" I said while trying to get him off of me. 

He pinned my hands down and was still looking at me. He then kissed my nose... then my lips. The kiss... it was so full of love and gentleness, and sweetness. I kissed him back and I felt him smile in the kiss. The kiss only lasted for about 3 minutes. He then got up off of me and blushed and rubbed the back of his neck cutely. 

"Noona"

Hehe, another cliffhanger ;). I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter tho! What will happen next? What is Jungkook going to say to his Noona? Find out in the next chapter! 

Love,

-Park Hyun Ae❤