❤Day 64❤

Jungkook's POV

It was now 10:00 PM, the guys, me and noona were still at the company practicing. We were dancing to 'Fake Love'. Noona got to be in this one because PD-Nim said that she could since it would look cool and she got to sing one of Jimin's parts. Tomorrow we're going to be practicing in the auditorium on the stage so that we'll get a preview of how the tour will go. It'll be very exhausting, but also a little bit stressful these next few weeks. 

"Jungkook! PD-Nim needs you." JHope said.

"Alright! I'm coming" I said.

I exited out of the room and saw that PD-Nim was waiting for me. 

"Annyeong PD-Nim ssi~" I said while bowing.

"Ah, Annyeong Jungkook. I want to talk to you about your duet with Lila, is that fine?" PD-Nim asked.

"Sure, I'm completely fine with it sir," I said.

We started walking towards an empty conference room and he closed the door behind us. I sat down in the chair across from him. Wait, wouldn't Noona need to know about this too..? I mean, Noona is doing the duet with me.. and plus it wouldn't make any sense if she wasn't here to know about this. 

"PD-Nim ssi?" I said.

"Ne, Jungkook?" He said.

"Shouldn't we bring Noona in here to, since she's doing the duet with me?" I asked. 

"Oh, no I just want to tell you for your part of the duet Jungkook. Sorry if I confused you haha. I'm here to explain to you your part of the duet with Lila. Is that clear now?" PD-Nim said with a chuckle.

"Ahh, okay. Thanks!" I said while smiling. 

"Okay, so when you both come on stage everything will be dark. So you're going to be a bit further from Lila which will be here. So one of the members will guide you since it'll be dark. The reason of why I'm putting you guys a bit further is because of how big the stage will be, and it'll look cooler. So there will be these lifters that will lift you up and go towards Lila, so be ready for that. After that happens, then you guys will start you duet. It'll all make sense tomorrow at practice." PD-Nim said.

"Any questions?" PD-Nim asked. 

"Yes, 2 questions," I said.

"My 1st question is when Noona performs 'Fake Love' with us will she be safe? Because you know how the fans are with social media..." I said. 

"Yes, she'll be safe. We'll have more security guards there. And, I've already made an announcement about Lila becoming a member soon for the band, so no worries~ You guys can check out the website later when you all are finished practicing." PD-Nim said.

"Okay, and my last question is.. when Noona and I announce our relationship soon, will we be safe?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll be safe Jungkook.. we have the paparazzi's covered so they won't take any pictures of you guys. Not unless you both post a picture on social media. But if things get out of hand, I'll handle it and if you both want too, then I'll allow you too. Just be careful of things that you do once you both announce your relationship, okay? We all have your back Jungkook." PD-Nim said while giving me a hug. 

"Arraseo, gomawoyo PD-Nim ssi~," I said while hugging him back. 

I bowed and he bowed back and I left the room. I headed back towards the dance room and the music was still blasting. I'll tell everyone later about the great news, I wonder what the fans have said on the website. Hopefully, nothing bad..! I walked into the dance room and saw everyone dancing to 'Anpanman'. They were all having fun and laughing. I'm happy to see everyone laughing, smiling, and having a great time.. that's what family is for~ To have laughter, smiles, and tears of joy. I laughed at all of their reactions and I joined in with them. We kept practicing until it was midnight. Tours are really important to us, but then we also want to have some time to rest and not be tired and restful during our tours.