❤Day 39❤

"I-I..." I couldn't speak, my words were fumbled with my tears and my voice only trembling. 

Kai reached over a bit and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and cried even harder. I wasn't thinking right... my mindset is lost in its own world right now. What am I even thinking? I shouldn't even be thinking about sad stuff. I should be relieved that I'm alive and that my best friend and my friend that's an Idol is alive. But deep down inside me, I know that I feel hurt, scared, and lost... I feel like I'm the one that should be blamed for all of this... No. Lila. Don't think about the situation like that, what are you thinking about!? You didn't cause this accident. There's no one to blame. Don't bring yourself down like this. You know that God, your best friend, your boyfriend, and the other members, even Kai would help you and say uplifting things to you. They'll always be there for you-

"Lila.. it's going to be okay. I already told you that I'll be fine. Please, stop crying and show me that beautiful smile on your face." Kai said while putting his fingers on my face, wiping my tears away. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come In," Kai said. 

The doctor came in and smiled at us. I wiped my tears away quickly and bowed politely.

"Hello, there ma'am. I'm Kai's doctor if you're wondering~ My name is Ms. Hyung-Soo. What's your name, dear?" The doctor asked.

"Hello~ I'm Lila, nice to meet you Ms. Hyung-Soo seonsaengnim~. Do you know what time Kai Hyung will be released in 2 weeks?" I asked.

"Oh, yes I do. He'll be released at 9:00 AM." Ms. Hyung-Soo said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you, ma'am, ~ I should get going now.. but I'll come and try to visit often. Arraseo? Feel better Kai Hyung~ I love you~" I said while getting up.

I got up and bowed politely to the doctor and hugged Kai. I walked out of the room and sighed when I got out. I walked over to the guys and they all got up. I just can't bear to see my best friend or my friend that is an Idol in an emergency bed.. in the hospital. 

"Are you okay Lila? What happened?" V asked.

"I'm okay guys... let's just go home and relax," I said while showing them a small smile. 

The guys nodded and started walking, while Jungkook stayed back a bit with me. He held my hand and squeezed them lightly. He looked at me and I showed him a soft smile. I avoided eye contact with him because I didn't want him to see how hurt I was in my eyes. We started walking and catching up with the rest of the guys. I'll just talk to Jungkook later when we get home. I don't want him to worry too much about me. Plus my audition is tomorrow, I shouldn't worry too much or be stressed out. My best friend and Kai Hyung will be fine~ It's already 6:30 PM! 

We all got in the car and Rapmonster started driving (Kids, don't let him drive. He breaks everything 😂😂😂) The seating was like this:

- Front Row -
Suga - V - JHope
- Middle Row - 
Jimin - Jin
- Back 2 Seats - 
Jungkook - Lila

Jungkook held my hand and I smiled. He looked at me and started admiring my features on my face. I pretended not to notice him doing it. He smiled to himself, I wonder what he was thinking about.. probably about how lucky he is hehe ^^. I wanna tease him a bit... since this car ride will be long... ;) I let go of his hand and rested my hand on his thigh and started going up a bit.He looked at me and smirked.

"2 can play at this game baby girl" Jungkook whispered into my ear seductively. 

I got a little wet when he said that, so I unzipped his pants quietly and started stroking his dick at a slow pace. I looked at his face and he tensed up a bit. I smirked and started going a bit faster. He grunted quietly and the members looked back concerningly.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Jin asked. 

"Y-yea, I'm fine. I just choked on something in my throat." Jungkook said while showing an innocent smile.

"S-stop baby girl. You don't want to get punished while you're still weak right? I think you should stop... before you regret what I'm going to do to you." Jungkook whispered into my ear while smirking. 

My eyes widened and I stopped what I was doing. Fuck.. I'll just pretend that nothing happened~ I hope Jungkook isn't still hurt and guilty about the car crash and what had happened to me.. I'll ask him once we get home. I just want to see his precious face smiling and being happy for right now. I looked at Jungkook and saw that he was on his phone scrolling through his Instagram. He went to his notifications section and saw tons of notifications from fans that commented on his picture that he posted. One comment said 'I love you Jungkook Oppa! Please don't have a girlfriend, I want to be yours only!! Please promise me that you'll wait for me Oppa!! I LOVE YOU!!'. I finished reading the comment and made a stank face, I swear... sasaeng fans, and even normal fans are so clingy and obsessive. I'm not going to mind it, but I'll just let it slide this time. I should rest with Kookie when I get home. 

"Lila, we're all glad that you're okay. Who would've known what to do if you were dead right now? Jungkook was crying so much, he wouldn't even eat yesterday. He just kept crying and praying to god that you were alright and that you would be alive. We're just all glad that you're alive. We were all really worried about you. You're like a little sister to all of us, well except for Jungkook.. but we love you too much, and you know that. Your audition is tomorrow, so take it easy okay? Don't stress or think about any negative things. Just think about positive things and we'll explain everything that happened to your parents tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll be there for you. We all have your back Lila. We all love you~" JHope said while showing his huge smile.

"Thank you, each one of you guys. This really means a lot to me. I'm sorry for making you guys worried.. I feel so guilty and hurt and scared of making you guys thinking that I was dead. I should be the one that should be blamed... but at least I' alive. Thanks to you guys, and especially you Jungkook~ You guys don't know how scared I was when I thought I was dead. I love each and every one of you~ Just know that!" I said while smiling. 

"I love you so much baby girl~," Jungkook said.

"I love you too baby~," I said.

Jungkook hugged me tightly and I laughed at his cute reaction. I hugged him back tightly and kissed his cheek. I'm glad to be alive and not dead. I was scared, hurt, and guilty... but I still have my beautiful future in front of me with these guys who care about me, who love me, who treats me as a little sister.. well except for Jungkook, but they also worry about me too. At least I have people who care about me and about my life.. I'll make the most beautiful moments in my life with them..~