❤Day 69❤

Jungkook and I were dancing and staring into each other's eyes lovingly whenever we made eye contact. While we were dancing I felt like Jungkook and I was in a whole nother world dancing. It felt like our love was stronger than anything else that tries to come through it. Jeon Jungkook, I swear you always make me feel like I'm flying in the sky with you. 

"Hey- oh," Jimin said. 

"Aigoo, Minhae guys!!" Jimin said over the speakers. 

We both looked over at Jimin and stopped dancing. 

"Oh, Jimin! Sorry, we didn't even hear you come in. The music was so loud!" I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, sorry Jimin. We were so caught up in the dance." Jungkook said.

"Ah, no no~ It's completely fine. You guys were doing amazing as always. Isn't that your duet dance for the concert by the way?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah. What did you want by the way?" Jungkook asked. 

"Ah, well since it's 4 PM, the rest of the guys and I were wondering if you wanted to go hang out somewhere and have fun for an hour or 2. Then we can go out to eat dinner and celebrate Lila becoming a member of BTS!" Jimin said with a huge smile. 

"Sure~," We both said in sync. 

As Jimin was leaving the room, Jungkook looked at me and winked. I smiled uncontrollably and he chuckled at my reaction. I sometimes wonder what he thinks up there in his mind ya know. Well, I mean... of course dirty things, but other than that. Like, his future with me, his career, and even personal stuff. As I was still wandering in my thoughts, I didn't see Jungkook standing in front of me, looking like I was dumbfounded. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Jungkook asked. 

"Huh? Oh. Sorry babe, I was just wandered in my thoughts." I said.

"About?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Aigoo, not dirty things you pervert! I was thinking about my baby boy." I said.

"Oh? And who's this baby boy?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, he's a guy. He's good at everything, he's handsome, tall, and he has a cute bunny smile that always melts my heart. And his name is Jeon Jungkook." I said.

Jungkook chuckled and came up and pulled me in and kissed me sweetly, full of love. I kissed him back and I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He smiled and picked me up while going to the couch and put me down carefully. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. 

"Noona. You're just breath-taking." Jungkook said. 

"No I'm not~," I said.

- Time Skip -

It was the next day and our world tour was today also. We all woke up at 3 in the morning to catch our flights for the plane. We all packed some of our clothes and headed out the door to see Bang PD-Nim waiting for us in the van. We all rushed out of the house while leaving Jin to lock the door behind us. We were all still exhausted, but the practice was all worth it and it paid off a great time. 

15 minutes later...

We arrived at the airport just in time and quickly went through security, and went onto the airplane. The seating was like this:

Jimin - Taehyung - Jhope
Rapmon - Suga - Jin
Jungkook - Me

We all arranged into our seats and put all of our luggage on top. It was now 3:30 AM, I was still tired and the plane trip would be so long, so I decided to take a quick nap.