❤Day 53❤

"Hey, guys! Please sit down~" PD-Nim said while smiling.

"Annyeong PD-Nim-ssi~," We all said while bowing politely. 

We all sat down in each of the chairs lined up across from him. He looked at each of us like a scientist examining something very closely. I cleared my throat and the guys looked at me and looked away quickly, acting like nothing happened. Wow, I see how it is. Oof that hurt.

"So, I have an announcement. For Bangtan, and for Mrs. Soo-Hyun here." Mr. PD-Nim said while smiling. 

We all sat up straight in our chairs and listened with all ears. Mr. PD-Nim cleared his throat and started to speak. I wonder what he was going to say? Is it something good? Is it something bad? Are the guys going on tour? I want to know!! Hurry up and tell us!!!

"Mrs. Soo-Hyun here... will be joining you guys on tour and I would like for one of you to do a duet dance with her. Jungkook, JHope, and Jimin? You 3 can figure that out later. And also, since the tour is for 1 week, she'll be able to meet with the make-up artists, hair-stylists, and our fashion designer. Remember, that the tour is in a few more weeks, so keep up the good practice until the time has come. Do your best, and work hard! Don't overwork yourselves, please. Fighting! Oh, and also a few more things.. Lila I would like to talk with you and Jungkook for a few minutes. The rest of you guys can chill for a bit until we come back." Mr. PD-Nim said while heading out of the room first.  

Jungkook and I headed out of the conference room after PD-Nim and walked down a couple of rooms from the conference room. 

Jungkook's POV

Wait.. did PD-Nim just say that Noona will be joining us on our tour!? WOOOO!!! My heart danced with happiness and I smiled brightly. I looked at the rest of the guys and they were smiling also. We kept our calm and kept listening. I wonder what PD-Nim will say to me and Noona. It's probably nothing bad. Don't think about anything negative Jungkook!

"Lila I would like to talk with you and Jungkook for a few minutes. The rest of you guys can chill for a bit until we come back." PD-Nim said while heading out of the room first. 

Noona and I got up and followed behind PD-Nim and we walked down a couple of rooms from the conference room. We stopped by another conference room and went inside. PD-Nim sat down and we sat down in the chairs across from him. 

"Lila, and Jungkook. You both aren't in trouble. I just want to tell you some good news about your relationship! So, Jungkook told me about you both dating, and I'm fine with that. I accept your relationship and I also allow for my Jungkook here, to date you. So that's out of the way.. but anyways, the good news is that the company knows, and that's all. Nobody is going to spread any rumors. But on one condition, would you both like to tell the fans about your relationship once Lila becomes an Idol? Or would you both like to wait until everything is settled and tell the fans a little later?" PD-Nim asked us. 

"PD-Nim, I think that we will tell the fans a little bit more soon because you know how the fans are... and plus who would know how the fans would react or say about Noona. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to my career, or even Noona's career either. But once she becomes a member of the group, maybe a few weeks after like 2 or 3 weeks, I feel like we'll be ready to tell people, and the fans about our relationship PD-Nim~. Everything is kinda crammed up right now, so we'll wait." I said while looking at Noona.

"What do you think about this Noona?" I asked while looking at her.

"Well... PD-Nim-ssi what I have to say is that I agree 100% with Jungkook there because I don't want anything happening to his career or the other guy's careers for right now. They all mean a lot to me, and I wouldn't want to be the one 'blamed' for their careers not being successful. I'll stick with the 2-3 weeks so we can settle stuff and then tell the fans about our relationship. Are you okay with that PD-Nim-ssi?" Noona asked PD-Nim.

"Well... I'll accept what you both say. I'll tell the company to spread the news, or if the media will spread the news first, then we will take care of it. No worries, okay? We all got your backs haha~ Let's go back to the conference room. I bet the others are waiting for us." PD-Nim said while getting up out of his chair.

"Kamsamnida PD-Nim-sii~" Noona and I both said while getting up from our chairs and bowing to him politely. 

He bowed back and opened the door for us and smiled. We smiled back and head back to the other conference room where the other members were. I can't wait for Noona to become a member of our group really soon!!! Wait... I heard a little bit of her conversation with her best friend about some guy. I'll ask her later... I don't want that to come over me and then get things wrong with her. 

"Okay, so about the tour! Jimin, Jungkook and JHope, you 3 will be coming up from the bottom of the stage and then the 3 of you jump once you are on the stage for 'cool' effects. Then when V starts singing his line for 'fake love', then that's when Suga, RM, and Jin will come out from the sides and start the intro while running to the others and then the lights will go out 'BOOM!' and then-" 

2 hours later

PD-Nim let us go and start practicing in the dance room. We were all practicing and Noona was sitting in the back watching us for a bit. So I took the chance to take her hand and dragged her towards the middle of the room. The guys stared at us in 'awe and chuckled.

"Oh, hey Jimin and Hobi Hyung! About the solo duet with Noona, who's gonna do it?" I asked.

"Well Jiminie and I already talked about it, we were going to let you do it with her since you guys already made one up just in time! Just practice that, for now, ~ I'm sure it'll be a great performance!! Fighting!!" JHope said while smiling.

"Noona-"