❤Day 24❤

That picture up there is me all of the time whenever BTS comes back with a new 'comeback' 😂😂😍. But anyways... I wanted to update 2 chapters today, just to be generous for my readers :'). Let's get on to the story, shall we?

As soon as I sat down I felt my phone vibrate. I took my phone out of my pocketbook and looked at my phone. The text message was from Jungkook...

정국💖💍: Noona, come to my room when you're done shopping with the guys okay?

Sent

Delivered✔

Read - 1:45 PM✔

My heart was racing... why did he text me? What did he want? Does he finally want to talk to me? I finally texted him back.

Me: Okay... I love you Jungkookie-ah~💖

Sent

Delivered✔

Read - 1:50 PM✔

Jungkook's POV

I texted my girlfriend... I don't want things to be awkward for us. Or either for the guys... I saw her cry in Jin Hyung's shoulder when she talked to him about how I wasn't talking to her, and avoiding her. I felt really bad... I don't know if I want to talk to her yet... Aish why is this so fucking hard. I feel so fucking bad for her! AISH MOLLAAAAAAAA!!!

Me: Noona, come to my room when you're done shopping with the guys okay?

아름답다😍💍: Okay... I love you Jungkookie-ah~ 💖

I smiled at her message. I'll try to talk to her T_T, I really don't want things to not be awkward. Fighting Jungkookie! 

"Jin Hyunnngggg~," I said while going down the stairs.

"Ne, Jungkookie-ah?" Jin said while smiling. 

"Can I talk to you?" I said.

"Sure, what is it?" Jin said.

I sat down next to him and took a deep breath and sighed. 

"Jin Hyung-ah... it's about Noona..." I said while looking down.

"Oh.. what about her?" Jin asked me. 

"I feel like I want to talk to her, because of what happened at the beach... I don't know if I'm ready to even talk to her. I don't know what to do Jin Hyung-ah... I felt really bad for not talking to her and avoiding her... I saw her cry to you when she was talking about me, I feel really bad.. what should I do Jin Hyung?" I said while sighing. 

"Well, Jungkookie-ah~ You should at least try to talk to her. But if you can't then give her some space and time to think things out. Arraseo? If things go well, then I'm glad for the both of you. Fighting Jungkookie-ah!  I know you can do it~" Jin said while doing his fighting pose. 

"Arraseo~ Gomawoyo Jin Hyung!" I said while smiling. 

I went back upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. It was already 2:30 PM, so they should be back by now~ I heard the door burst open and laughter. They're finally back. I can finally have some alone time with my beautiful girlfriend. JUNGKOOK, YOU CAN DO THIS! IT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND. FIGHTINNNGGGG!!!

End Of POV

I headed upstairs and went to Jungkook's room. I still had the bag in my hand.

*Knock Knock*

"Come In~," Jungkook said.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook lying on his bed scrolling through his phone. He sat up and smiled at me. He patted the spot next to him.