❤Day 68❤

"Jungkook?" Noona said. 

"Yes, Noona?" I said while continuing to look into her eyes. 

"Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world," Noona said with a smile. 

My heart fluttered and I smiled back.

"No, thank you for making me the happiest guy in the world. Without you, I probably wouldn't know what to do with my future. But with you in my life now, I know what I want to do for our future." I said. 

End Of POV

Lila's POV

"Jungkook?" I said.

"Yes, Noona?" Jungkook said while continuing to look into my eyes.

"Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world,"  I said with a smile.

"No, thank you for making me the happiest guy in the world. Without you, I probably wouldn't know what to do with my future. But with you in my life now, I know what I want to do for our future."  Jungkook said. 

I smiled and snuggled into his chest. I felt his heart beat faster and him smiling while resting his head on my chin. I never want this moment to end. Not for eternity. Jeon Jungkook, thank you for making me feel special, for caring, making me the happiest girl in the world. Even when we have our arguments sometimes, I'm happy that you don't take things out of the conclusion of the main point. You make me smile, feel safe, laugh, and enjoy having our cute little moments together. Whenever I'm with you I always feel safe and protected, but most of all the strong love between us. 

"Noona." Jungkook said.

"Yes, kookie?" I said. 

"Look at me~," Jungkook said. 

I looked up at him into his brown beautiful eyes. 

"Noona, we should celebrate and go out tonight and eat," Jungkook said.

"Yeah, we should~," I said.

"Let's check out the comments on what the fans say about you!" Jungkook said. 

"Okay~ But, shouldn't we show everyone else too?" I said.

"Nah, they'll see themselves," Jungkook said with a chuckle. 

"Arraseo~," I said. 

I pulled out my phone and went to BigHit's website. As I was on the website I saw a huge photo of me and words on top of the photo that said "CONGRATS LILA HYUN SOO FOR OFFICIALLY BECOMING A MEMBER OF BTS!" I smiled and nudged Jungkook to look. Jungkook looked and when he saw the picture of me he smirked and kissed me on my cheek. I blushed and continued to look through the website. 

"It seems like the fans love you," Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, I guess. But, you love me more~" I said with a grin.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged me tighter. 

"Your right about that. Oh, and can we talk about something babe?" Jungkook asked. 

"Sure, go ahead," I said. 

"So, since we don't know the schedule yet, for our tours, when do you want to come out to the fans? I say whenever we have a fan sign with the fans. But, it's whatever you want okay babe? I don't want to force or pressure you or anything. I just want to know when you're comfortable enough to tell the fans and the whole world about our relationship." Jungkook said. 

"Oh, well I mean the tour is 1 week away. We'll have plenty of time to sort things out, babe. But since we'll be busy, we can just tell them in the future or at one of our concerts. I'm sure they would love to hear that kind of news when they're having a great time." I said with a smile.

"Okay. That sounds good. I'll talk to Bang PD-Nim about it, okay? So that he can know ahead of time. Wanna go practice before we celebrate later?" Jungkook asked. 

"Sure. I'll be right there in a few." I said. 

"Okay. Don't be later than 10 minutes." Jungkook said. 

"Aigoo! It's not like I'm going to stay up here forever for the rest of my life Mr!" I said.

Jungkook started laughing his ass off at my reaction and he headed out of my room. 

I got up off from my bed and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sweater with a tank top underneath it. I looked at myself once more in the mirror and headed downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle that was on the table and headed towards the dance room to see Jungkook stretching. Lila, I'm proud of yourself. You've come a long way up until now, achieving your dreams, and becoming a member of BTS unexpectedly. Mom, dad, best friend, I'm happy that I've made you all proud. I'll create great music for everyone to listen too towards the future also. I'm counting on us, myself, and bangtan. Let us start creating the most beautiful moments in life, starting now. As I went into the dance room, Jungkook was already dancing. He was dancing to a slow dance song that had many good beats in it. 

"Hey, babe, so PD-Nim recommended for us to dance to this song for our duet for the tour. He said that it would show more emotion when we dance, and it would be cute for us as a couple." Jungkook said.

"Ooh, sure! I do like the beats that are in the song. We should tell him thanks later." I said. 

Jungkook nodded and we both started to practice. Everytime that I looked in the mirror I saw how peacefully our bodies were moving through the song like we were one with the song. Every time Jungkook and I made contact we always smiled at each other. It's like love has a never-ending story to it. It just keeps going and going, just like our love together. It's strong, perfect, and a blessing.