❤Day 11❤

"Lila. I don't know if this will sound right, but I'm in love with you" Jimin said.

I looked up at him, and his eyes were full of love, gentleness, and perfection. I didn't know how else to even describe his beautiful expression right now. 

"Jimin... I-I don't know what to say, I'm not saying that I don't like you or anything. I really do, but would you mind to give me some space and time to think about it? I just met you guys, and I know that love is pretty strong.. but I promise you. I will give you my answer soon~" I said while still staring into his eyes.

"Lila. I'll wait forever how long I will have to. I'll wait even till the day that I die~ I promise that I won't ever stop loving you, Lila. You just don't know how strong my love is for you... Ever since I saw you in the audience at our performance, you were the most gorgeous and stunning girl that I have ever seen in my life. I can't explain every single detail about you in my own words, but I'll show you soon~ You make me feel so many different ways, I-I just don't know how to express it..." Jimin said while putting his head down, hiding it from blushing.

"Arraseo Jimin-ah~ Thank you for understanding. I really appreciate it." I said while smiling at him.

As soon as I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Lila, I need to ask you something," Jimin said seriously this time.

"What is it..?" I said becoming a little scared. 

Jimin's POV

I pulled Lila back into the room and looked at her. 

"Are you... and Jungkook dating?" I asked her while I kept myself calm.

"Mwo?! Aniyo, Jungkook and I are not dating! Why would you think about such things like that? he already told you that we were just talking and hanging out like friends do. Don't jump to conclusions like that Jimin!?" I said while being shocked.

"AISHHHH. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW JEALOUS YOU MAKE ME WHENEVER YOU'RE AROUND HIM OKAY?! WHENEVER I ALWAYS SEE THE 2 OF YOU TOGETHER I TRY TO CALM MYSELF DOWN FROM DOING STUPID SHIT. I-I... just want you, Lila for you to become mines only. I want to make you the happiest girl in the whole world..." Jimin said while starting to cry. 

I looked at him... I felt really bad I went over to him and gave him a hug from behind.

"I-I'm really sorry Jimin... But just please give me some time... I swear I won't break my promise. Trust me. I-I just need some time. You know that you just can't just think of such things when you love somebody with your heart. Just give me some time Jimin, please. I understand how you feel..." I said while holding back in my tears.

I opened the door and left, I still heard him crying. I just hope that the other members won't hear this. This is kinda a lot of stress on me, I feel like I should talk to one of the members... I don't even know what to do in this situation now. Jungkook and Jimin both confessed their feelings to me, but I don't want to pick sides. I soon started crying in the bathroom, it was a little loud so I heard a knock on the door.

*Knock Knock* 

"Lila, Is that you?" Jungkook said. 

"N-no..." I said while lying to Jungkook. 

Jungkook's POV

I heard yelling down the hallway, from Jimin's room. I wonder what's happening? But I didn't go check, it was between Lila and Jimin. Did Jimin make Lila cry?! Aish, I'm going to kill him. Why did he make her cry? He's going to regret this. So I heard loud crying from the bathroom, so I went to check who it was.. and it was Lila..?