❤Day 46❤

Okay.. so before we start the story I want to say something! This Meme had me dead yesterday while I was in class and I showed my best friend and she started laughing too. I'll start posting more memes for you guys :'). Thanks for all of the love and support/funny comments! It really means a lot to me. Like seriously. I hope that you all are having a wonderful morning/afternoon/night! Let's get on with the story.. shall we?

*Ring Ring* 

My phone started ringing and it had paused the live. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. I swipe right and answered the call. Jungkook came closer to me and leaned in close to my ear. 

"Yoboseyo?" I said. 

"Yoboseyo? Is this Lila?" ??? said.

"Ne, this is Lila... who is this?" I asked.

Jungkook mouthed to me 'Who is that?' I just shook my head and mouthed back to him 'I don't even know..'. 

"This is just a warning for you, Lila. Back off of BTS. Just because you live with them, doesn't mean anything. Not shit. Got that? I will be watching you, every single one of your movements."

I gasped and put the unknown person on speaker. Jungkook looked (JungSHOOK 😂😂) and held his anger in and took deep breaths. I patted Jungkook's back and told him to calm down. The rest of the members looked back at us shocked. I started getting scared... why did this unknown person have to call now? Who is this person? What do they want from me? 

"YAH! Who are you!? Huh! What do you want from my Noona? " Jungkook yelled at the unknown person through the phone. 

"Hahaha. Hi there Jungkook Oppa~ I'm your hugest number 1 fan than anybody else out there. Oh, and the rest of Bangtan.. why hello~ Just to let each and one of you know, if I see Lila hanging out with you guys again, I will find her, and she'll be gone from you all. Forever." The unknown person said.

"YAH! YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE LILA FROM US. YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT- I HOPE YOU DIE IN HELL. IM GOING TO FIND YOU FIRST AND HOPE YOU DIE YOU PIECE OF-" Jungkook yelled.

*Beep Beep Beep*

The call ended and Jungkook took deep breaths. The other members had worried expressions on their faces. This day turned into a great day, to a scary day... I felt like crying my eyeballs out. No. No. Lila, you have to be strong. Your parents would want you to be strong, and to leave it alone. That unknown person is just bluffing. Everything is going to be okay, don't stress over it. That bitch isn't going to do anything anyways... take deep breaths, Lila.

"Lila... I'm so sorry, well we're all sorry that you had to hear that. Especially us... Don't worry, okay? We're all pretty sure that the unknown fan that had called you won't do anything. I'll go tell the company about this threat when we go back to the dorm. Don't stress over this, okay? We all want you to have a happy rest of the day today." Jin said. 

"Arraseo.. Gomawoyo Guys. I'll not stress over it, today's a special day for me, so I should just let it be and celebrate my win for the audition!" I said while showing a smile on my face. 

5 minutes later we had already arrived at the restaurant. My parent's car was behind us and just pulled up and also Monica did too. We all got out of the car and Jungkook had finally cooled down. I hope that he'll be okay, especially with the other members. I'm sure that everything will be fine! We all entered into the restaurant and I intertwined my hand in Jungkook's hand squeezing his hand a bit to make be calmed a bit. He looked at me and showed a small smile, telling me that he was okay.