❤Day 49❤

(I screenshotted that picture on youtube 😏, what a beautiful angel 😍😍) I'll be updating 2 chapters today, to be generous for my readers, since I haven't been on recently. My deep apologies~ Forgive me 😭❤.

They all broke the hug and my mom finally cleared up her tears. They all looked at me and I looked back at all of them. I wonder what they were all thinking about in their minds. My best friend came up and hugged me tightly and started crying. I hugged her back tightly and calmed her down. 

"Best friend.. it's okay. Calm down.. I'm here." I said while patting her back.

"Best friend... you know that I wouldn't know w-what I would do without you? M-my life would've been a whole wreck if you didn't come i-into my life. You m-mean so much to me, and I love you so much... thank you for b-being alive." Monica said while looking at me with puffy eyes.

I looked into her eyes and saw guilt, forgiveness, and sorrow. I felt guilty too... but at least my parents forgave all of us, and that there was no one to blame for. All that we know is that God answered everyone's prayers and helped me live. Even if I had died, I would've been in a good place, watching over the guys and seeing how my future would be with BTS. But I'm not going to think of death, that's too soon. I still have a beautiful and precious future that's ahead of me. Why try to waste your precious life when you have important people there for you?

"Shhh.. I'm here best friend." I said while patting her back and wiping her tears away from her face. 

She looked up at me again and showed a small smile. She had excused herself and went to the bathroom while the guys and my parents were still standing there watching the scene. The guys came up to me and hugged me tightly, especially Jungkook. They all started to cry and I started to cry also. I'm thankful for all of them saving me, especially Jungkook. If it wasn't for them, I probably would've been dead by now. 

Monica had come back outside and smiled at us. I wiped my tears off of my face and smiled back. The guys cleared up their faces quickly and fixed themselves. I laughed at their reactions since they had done it so quickly. I guess they didn't want Monica to see them all crying hahaha. 

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, shall we all go home? Mrs. and Mr. Soo-Hyun and Monica, would you guys like to come and hang out with us for a bit?" Jin asked. 

"Sure, we'll hang out for a bit. We have to go somewhere anyways afterward. What about you Monica, dear?" My mom asked while smiling.

"Sure, I'll hang out since I have nothing else to do~ I've missed my best friend anyways~," Monica said while chuckling.

The guys and I chuckled at her response and we all got into our cars and drove back to the dorm. Meanwhile, in the car, Jungkook kept looking at me like he wanted to say something, so I looked at him with a questioning face and he chuckled and caught me off-guard and took the chance to kiss my lips. I was shocked at first, but I kissed back eventually. I broke the kiss and everybody was staring back at us in 'awe'. I laughed and they all started getting hyper.

"You sure are one lucky guy, Jungkook," Jhope said while showing his bright smile.

"Thanks, Hobi Hyung. If it wasn't for her parents, I would've never met a beautiful, charming, sweet, loving and hardworking girlfriend like her. I'm happy to have her in my life, and in our lives with us. Noona.. we're all just happy that you're going to be a member of our band soon. And that I'll tell the fans and the whole world about us soon.. real soon. Even if there are haters out there, ignore them and move on with your life. They don't mean anything to you. You have us, your parents, and even you're best friend, Monica. What I'm trying to say is that we all love you and I do too. We just want the best for you, and for our group when you become a member. To make beautiful, memorable, and valuable moments with you, and us as a hardworking group." Jungkook said while smiling brightly.

"Aw, thanks, babe. And thank you guys for showing love to me and supporting me through my dreams. I won't give up! I'll work hard, and do my best for you guys, and us as a group. Fighting!!" I said while showing my fighting pose. 

10 minutes later

We had arrived back at the dorm and we all got out of the car. My parent's car and Monica's car entered in right behind us and parked next to us. Jin went to the door and unlocked it and the rest of the guys did also. Jungkook and I were the only ones left outside, with my parents and my best friend.

"Shall we go inside?" Jungkook said while leading the way.

"Sure~," The rest of us said in sync.

Jungkook headed into the door first. Then me, and my parents and Monica. The rest of the guys chilled on the couches and made space for my parents and Monica. They sat down while I went upstairs to get changed. I went upstairs and went to my room and went to the closet and changed into a pair of sweatpants, and a tank-top with a Nike windbreaker. I should clear up my face since my eyes are all puffy and my face looks so horrible. 

I went to the bathroom and turned on the water. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. 'You're beautiful Lila. Don't let anybody ever bring you down. You have a precious life and a beautiful future in front of you, with Bangtan, with Jungkook and to make your parents and your best friend Monica happy. Don't ever give up in your dreams.' I started to wash my face and put on acne cleanser and turned off the water. My face looked better now than earlier with my eyes all puffy and red, and my face looking like a disaster.

I let the acne cleanser be on my face for a good 20 seconds and then turned the water on again, and washed my face one more time. I dried my face with a towel and grabbed the brush to comb my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the bathroom door and sat on my bed. As I sat on my bed I heard a knock on the door. I wonder who it could be...

*Knock Knock*

"Best friend! It's me!!" Monica said with a cheerful voice.

"Come on in bestfriend~," I said while laughing.

She opened the door and her face hung low to the floor when she saw my bedroom. I laughed at her reaction and her eyes were big as saucers. I kept laughing for 5 minutes straight and she eventually came into my room and closed the door behind her. 

"W-what? THIS IS YOUR BEDROOM BEST FRIEND?! THIS IS SO DAEBAK!!!" Monica said while leaning backward, laying on my bed.

I put my brush away and laid next to her when I heard my phone vibrate.

*Bzzz Bzzz*