❤Day 40❤

I checked to see the time on my phone and it was already 7:15 PM. I started getting tired, so I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder. I yawned and started drifting off to sleep . . .

Jungkook's POV

Lila started getting sleepy so she put her head on my shoulder. She soon drifted off to sleep. I'm glad that she's alive... or else none of us wouldn't know what to do if she was dead. Even if she was, I would've probably cried every single day and wish that I was the one that was dead. But... at least God saved her and everyone else. Deep down inside me, I still feel guilty, hurt, and scared for my Noona... but the best thing to do for right now is to just be happy, and be relieved. 

Noona's hair started getting in her face, so I gently removed it from her face. I looked at her face and smiled a bit. How am I so lucky, to have such a beautiful, loving, caring, and talented girlfriend? She means the whole entire universe to me. Who knows what I would've done if I didn't meet her at our concert backstage. She was the only one who had caught my eye when we were performing... she looked so gorgeous, just like a goddess. 

15 minutes later

We had arrived back at the dorm and I gently woke Noona up. She started mumbling, haha so cute~

"Are we here Jungkook?" She asked while stretching and yawning.

"Yes babe, wake up~ You look really tired. Do you want me to take you to your bedroom?" I asked while getting out of the car.

"Yes, please. I'm too tired and still a little bit weak to do anything..." She said.

I crouched down a bit so she could get on my back. She got onto my back and I lifted her up off of the ground. Namjoon unlocked the door and we all went inside. 

"Guys, I'll take Noona up to her room. She's really tired. Good night, sleep tight, and dream big!" I said quietly while walking towards the stairs.

"Night Jungkook~," They all said in sync.

I started going up the stairs slowly. I opened the door to Noona's room and gently and carefully laid her on the bed. I looked at her beautiful figure in front of me... Should I change her? Or should I just leave her like that.. Nah, I'll change her~ I slowly took off her hoodie and replaced it with my black hoodie that said 'HBA' on it. Then I slowly took off her joggers and grabbed a pair of her shorts (not jean shorts, but shorts that you can sleep in, make sense now?) I looked at her underwear... it was a victoria secret pink lace underwear... damn she looks so sexy in it... No Jungkook! She's literally sleeping! What are you doing! 

I slapped myself a bit and put her shorts on her. I went to her bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I look so tired, and I didn't even eat all day yesterday. Ah, I bet the other members are tired too... I wonder what we're all going to say to her parents tomorrow about her crash, I'm kind of worried that they'll freak out and disown us. Aish! Jungkook! Don't think about it like that! I'm sure that they'll understand. I'm so tired, oh! and Noona's audition is tomorrow too! I better not oversleep... or she'll miss it! I should set an alarm clock to wake me up so that Noona will get ready in time~ 

I set my alarm clock and got in bed next to Noona. I pulled her closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist . . . 

The next morning
(This is still Kookie's POV btw!)

I woke up at 9:00 AM and saw that Noona was still sleeping... aww, she's so beautiful. I carefully lifted my arm up, but she pulled onto my arm.

"Jungkook~ Stay, please~," She said while pulling me down onto her.

Our bodies pressed up against each other and I smirked. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled. That beautiful smile of hers always makes my days brighter~ I smiled back and kissed her. She kissed me back and smiled into the kiss. I broke the kiss and looked into her beautiful dark brown eyes. 

"Noona...~" I said while getting off of her.

"Yes, my baby boy?" She said while turning to face me. 

"Are you sure you're okay? I feel like your avoiding me for some reason... you can talk to me, babe. Seriously..~" I said while looking at her with a concerned face.

She sighed and looked at me and started to speak.

"Jungkook.. to be honest, the reason why I was avoiding you a bit was that I saw guilt and hurtfulness in your eyes... I didn't want you to worry so much about me babe. I wanted to give you some space and time to yourself... you know? I didn't want to make you stress, or for you to be stressful and hurt. You know how much I love you-" 

I cut her off and kissed her passionately and gently. I couldn't take this anymore, I love her so much. I don't care if she saw hurtfulness in my eyes or guilt. She knows how much I love her. I pinned her hands on top of her head carefully so that I wouldn't be hurting her. She kissed back a little rough and I grinded onto her clothed womanhood slowly. She moaned into the kiss a bit and I started kissing down her neck. I didn't want to leave any marks on her neck, for today since it's her audition... so why not leave hickeys on her breasts...? 

"J-Jungkook~" She moaned.

"I'm your daddy."