❤Day 34❤

"Excuse me." A girl said while looking at us with a stank face. 

"Yes? What the fuck do you want? Can't you clearly see that I was having a conversation with my best friend here? Your bitch ass just came over here and cut me off. What do you have to say, you little bitch." Monica said while clenching her jaw, not showing an expression. 

The girl and her friend beside her laughed and went up to me. They both gave me death stares.

"Who are you, little whore? I've been seeing you hanging around with my Jungkook. Hm~ Are you guys a thing?" The girl asked while smirking.

"You little hoe, no I am not dating 'your Jungkook' okay? We're just close friends. If you think you're going to get him to be 'your boyfriend' ha, not even a chance you slut. Now, stop being a fucking sasaeng fan and get your education. Bangtan needs their privacy too. Just like us. Now, if I ever see the 2 of you near this building, or wandering around... I. will. beat. you're. assess. Got that?" I said while giving them a cold stare and grabbing both of their collars.

"Best friend. I got this. Since these 2 little hoes want to invade your privacy. I'm gonna knock some sense into both of you little bitches." Monica said while getting out of her seat and going up to both of them and slapped them.

Monica slapped them both across their faces and let them go. I came up behind Monica and punched them both, they both were about to punch me back when we heard a voice.

"HEY! STOP!" 

We all looked over behind us. It was Kai. Kai came over to us quickly and the 2 girls gasped quickly and hid their faces.

"What do you think you guys are doing hm? Fighting at a café? Are you okay Lila, and Monica?" Kai asked worriedly.

 "Yes, I'm okay. Thanks, Kai. But I think I can handle this." I said while raising my fist up, ready to punch them. 

"Lila! Stop!" Monica and Kai said at the same time. 

Kai grabbed my arm and put it down. Monica calmed down and looked at Kai.

"You 2. Get out of here, before you cause any more problems. Don't ever come here again." Kai said while giving them a cold stare.

"O-ok..." The 2 girls said while running out of the café with scared looks. 

Everyone in the restaurant looked at us and looked away quickly. We all left the café immediately.

"Tell me everything that happened. I will drive the both of you home.. I don't want anything bad happening to you guys again. Those types of fans just come out of nowhere and will stalk you, Lila, since you're living with BTS. And Monica, make sure to be careful when you get home because you'll never know if those fans will start spreading out rumors." Kai said while looking at both of us. 

"Arraseo~ Gomawoyo Kai Oppa~," We both said at the same time.

We all got in Kai's car. I sat in the passenger's seat, Kai was in the driver's seat, and Monica was in the back. We all sat quietly in the car, all the way to BTS's dorm.

Meanwhile...
Jungkook's POV

It's 3:25!! My beautiful girlfriend should be back home by now~ Ah, I missed her so much T_T Even though it's been an hour and 25 minutes. But still! I'll facetime her, I wonder what she's doing now.

Facetiming 자기야💕...
Ringing...

Connecting... 

"Hey, Babygirl~ Are you on your way home now?" I asked while doing my pouty face.

"Hey Babe, Yes I'm on my way home now. Something happened at the restaurant, but Kai stopped me from punching a fan. So he's driving me home and Monica home too. I'll explain everything once I get home, okay babe?" She said while looking away from me.

Punching a fan?? I wonder what happened.. I hope she's okay.

"Okay.. are you guys okay though? Oh, and Hi Kai and Monica!" I said while waving. 

"Hey, Jungkook!" They both said at the same time.

"They're both okay Jungkook-ah. I stopped them both in time before they both beat those fans up. No one got hurt, except for those 2 fangirls." Kai said a little worriedly. 

"Ah, okay. Thanks, Kai for stopping them both in time. While all of you are in the car, you can explain to me and Kai what happened. It'll be a little while until you arrive at the dorm babe." I said while sighing.

"Okay~ Do you want to go first, Monica? Or should I go first?" She asked while looking back at Monica.

"I'll go first best friend," Monica said.

"Jungkook, so what happened was... we were in the café and Unnie was ordering our food and drinks. So when she was finished, she came over to sit down. We were having a nice conversation when I saw these 2 pissed off girls coming over towards our table. So I just ignored them when one of them had rudely cut me off and had said 'excuse me.'. So that's when I said 'Yes? What the fuck do you want? Can't you clearly see that I was having a conversation with my best friend here? Your bitch ass just came over here and cut me off. What do you have to say, you little bitch.' and so the 2 girls had laughed and went up to Unnie and said 'Who are you, little whore? I've been seeing you hanging around with my Jungkook. Hm~ Are you guys a thing?' and Unnie had said ' You little hoe, no I am not dating 'your Jungkook' okay? We're just close friends. If you think you're going to get him to be 'your boyfriend' ha, not even a chance you slut. Now, stop being a fucking sasaeng fan and get your education. Bangtan needs their privacy too. Just like us. Now, if I ever see the 2 of you near this building, or wandering around... I. will. beat. you're. assess. Got that?'. So after that Unnie had grabbed them both by their collars and I stopped her-

*BOOM*