❤Day 42❤

First off, I just want to say... DO YOU GUYS SEE THEM THIGHS!? HOLY- 😍😍😌 Sorry for the late update T^T. Thank you for all of your love and support/comments on my book! It really means a lot to me~ I love each and every one of you thirsty hoes :'), Just kidding! I love each and every one of you beautiful human beings😚! Let's get on with the story... shall we?

"Wow.." They all said in sync.

"Stop Staring!!!" Lila said

The members chuckled and I chuckled also.

"Come and eat, Jungkook and Lila~," Jin said.

We both sat down next to each other and started eating. The rest of the members ate as well. We all started talking and goofing around. I kept glancing at Noona, my beautiful girlfriend. Aish, why does she have to be so gorgeous? It was like she was meant to be a goddess...~ 

"Mmm, the food's good!" JHope said.

"It's always good, right JHope?" Jin asked while chuckling.

I got up out from my seat and excused (ME😂😂) myself from the table. I went over to the living room and called Noona's parents. It's already 9:50... so I should tell them beforehand.

Ringing...

"Yoboseyo?" Noona's mom said.

"Annyeong, Mrs. Soo Hyun~ It's Jungkook!" I said.

"Oh! Jungkook! Hi dear, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing great, Mrs. Soo Hyun. How are you and you're husband doing?" I asked.

"We're doing just fine, dear. Thank you for asking~ How's my precious daughter doing, and the rest of the guys doing?" She asked.

"They're doing just fine, Mrs.Soo Hyun. Oh, I wanted to tell you that today is Noona's audition! It starts at 10:00, so don't be late! The address is ****,**." I said.

"Oh, alright! Thanks, Jungkook, dear. We'll definitely be there for your girlfriend and our daughter's audition. Does her best friend know about this?" She asked.

"Yes, she does. She might come a little late.. but it's worth it ma'am. See you soon, okay? Bye Mrs. Soo Hyun~" I said.

"Bye Jungkook~ Tell Lila I said hi and I can't wait to see her!" She said.

"Arraseo~ Bye~" 

I ended the call and went back to the kitchen. Everyone had cleaned up and looked at me. I looked at them with confused looks (Inserts V's derp face😂😂😂).

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Nothing, kookie-ah~ Oh, and by the way what are we going to tell Lila's parents about the crash..." V said.

"I honestly don't know...I just got off of the phone with her mom too. I think we should just wait until we see them after Noona performs and then tell them. I think we should all tell them both since she lives with us, and she a part of our family and my girlfriend." I said while sighing.

Noona looked at me and smiled softly.

"Guys, it's okay. They won't freak out that much... if that's what all of you are thinking. You guys don't have to take responsibility for me. I can tell them myself. I'm their own daughter, so why would I hide it from them?" She said.

"Lila... I think it would be better for all of us to tell her. One by one. I think your parents would understand how much we care about you. To be honest, I think your parents would only be worried for you, so there's no point from hiding this from your parents. We'll all tell them both after you perform, arraseo?" Jin said.