❤Day 44❤

The guys had cleaned up their faces and turned towards my parents and my best friend who was still talking to me. I looked over at them and smiled. I walked over to them and hugged them all tightly and they all hugged back. The guys let go of me and walked over to my parents. I think they shouldn't tell them now.. it would be sad for my parents to hear the sad news after I just passed the 1st audition. I went over to Jungkook and pulled him over. 

"Babe.. you okay?" Jungkook asked in a soft soothing voice.

"Yes, I'm fine baby. I just think that you guys should wait until a little later to tell them about the crash because it wouldn't really make any sense if you tell them sad news after a great happy audition that I just passed. Wouldn't it?" I said while looking up into his eyes.

He looked down at me into my eyes and smiled softly. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I got onto my tippy-toes and pecked his lips and smiled. He kept hugging me and whispered into my ear. 

"Baby girl.. everything will be okay. I promise you that I wouldn't hurt you in any way baby girl. I just want you to be happy, and feel loved and protected and cared about, okay? You mean the whole entire universe to me, and nobody can stop me from loving you. I'll tell the guys about what you said, okay? I love you, princess, ~" Jungkook whispered in my ear and looked back at me. 

Jungkook hugged me tightly one more time and let go. We held hands and everybody stared at us in awe. We all headed out of the building and started goofing off and made fun of each other. My parents looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. 

"We should all go out and celebrate!" V said while showing his boxy smile. 

"Sure!" The rest of us said in sync. 

We headed towards the parking lot and my parents got into their car and started driving and Monica got into her car, while the rest of the guys and I got into our car. Jin started the engine and we left the building. Jungkook and I usually sat in the back, so he started to-

Jungkook's POV

While Noona and the rest of the guys got into the car, Jin started driving. So you know.. Noona and I always sit in the back.. so why not give her a reward..? I put my hand on her thigh and looked at her with my innocent face. She looked at me and smiled and looked back out the window. I started admiring her beautiful features on her face. My hand started going up slowly and she looked at me and smirked. 

"Baby Boy... you know 2 can play this game right?" She said mocking what I said to her a while ago. 

I smirked and went up close near to her clothed heat. She stopped my hand and smirked at me. She took my hand and put it on her clothed heat. She looked at me with lust in her eyes and took her hand away from mines. She put her hand on my thigh now and grabbed my dick. My eyes widened from her sudden movement. I smirked.

"Princess~ Let's play a game." I whispered into her ear seductively.

She looked at me and listened. 

"How you play the game is, whoever cums first before arriving at the restaurant wins and gets to do whatever they want when we get home. Whoever looses gets to suffer from not touching each other for a whole day. Ready to play princess?" I said while smirking and fingering her faster. 

She let out a small whimper and nodded. I smirked and saw her sexy face scrunch up a bit. Her back started arching a bit. Oh, how I would love to fuck her right here, right now... Ugh, the things that she does to me. She opened her eyes looked at my hardened member. She grabbed it and started rubbing it, I unzipped my pants and let her touch it. 

"Ugh" I moaned a little loudly. 

The guys looked back and smirked. They knew what I was doing.. but they didn't know what Noona was doing. I smirked back at them and they gave me a thumbs up. I looked over at Noona and I thrust 2 of my fingers into her and she bit her lip from letting out a moan. She started stroking my hardened member faster and faster. I bit my lip and threw my head back to keep my moans in, so the guys wouldn't hear me. 

I thrust another finger into her wet tight pussy and she arched her back more and let out a little moan. Good thing that all of the members had their headphones in and were distracted on their phones.. hm.. let's make things interesting, shall we? 

"B-baby.. I'm going to w-win this... I'm n-not cumming for y-you.." She said while showing a small smirk.

She pulled my hardened member out and had more access to stroke it faster. Precum was already leaking out of my tip and she bent down and licked it. I hissed at her pretty tongue licking the precum off of my (JungCock 😂😂😂) member and smirked. Ugh, I want her to give me head so badly... 

"F-fuck.. Princess... you're g-going to regret t-that." I moaned a bit while throwing my head back.

Ugh, I want to win this so badly.. but I keep thinking about sexual things about us. How I want to fuck her so badly, and her screaming my name all night long. Fuck. A nice view of her ass, if I was fucking her from behind... Fuck! She kept going faster and faster, my dick kept twitching.. ugh don't cum please.. I wanna do so many things to her-

*Ring Ring*