❤Day 27❤

WARNING. THERE WILL BE SMUT AHEAD. IF YOU CAN'T RISK READING IT, I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER FOR YOUR SAFETY FOR YOUR SOUL AND INNOCENT MIND. STRONG POWER. THANK YOU.

"OH MAN, HOLY SHIT," JHope said while hanging his mouth open wide.

Jungkook and I laughed at his reaction. Jungkook got off of me and sat on the bed. 

"What do you need Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, nothing.. now, just keep on continuing what you were doing~," JHope said while smirking and giving Jungkook a thumbs up. 

JHope closed the door on his way out. Jungkook looked at me and smiled. 

"Babe, I love you... so much. You know that right? Well, I'm gonna make sure to fuck you rough and good tonight~" Jungkook said while smirking.

He came closer to me and hovered over me. He looked down at my lips, then back up to my eyes. He started pecking my lips, but after that, the kiss started getting steamy and more lustful. 

"Daddy's gonna make sure you moan real good tonight and make you scream so that the others can hear what I'm doing to you~," Jungkook said with lust in his eyes. 

He kissed me again and traveled down to my neck and started leaving a trail of hickeys. He unbuttoned my shirt in a flash and threw it somewhere around the room. Then he took my bra off and started massaging my left boob while sucking the right nipple.

"Ah~ J-jungkook~" I moaned while biting my lip.

"What did you call me?" Jungkook said while stopping what he was doing.

"I-I meant daddy~," I said innocently while biting my lip.

"Mhm. As I thought so." Jungkook said while continuing on what he was doing. 

He started going more down, he kissed my stomach, then he reached my womanhood. He took off his shirt quickly and smirked. His toned chest and his abs caught my attention, so I drooled over him. 

"Like what you see, Noona?" Jungkook asked huskily.

"Yes, daddy~," I said while smirking back.

He ripped off my shorts and looked at my panties. He smirked.

"Black laced panties, hm?" Jungkook said.

I couldn't help it anymore so I went up to him and kissed him roughly. He took off my panties in a flash and stuck one finger in my pussy. 

"A-ah~ Daddy~" I moaned out. 

I tugged at his pants while we were still kissing. He smirked into the kiss and stuck 2 fingers in my pussy.

"A-ah Fuck! Daddy~ Faster~" I moaned out.

"Someone's impatient~," Jungkook said while smirking.

He took off his belt and I felt his hard bulge on my inner thigh. His long fingers started going faster and faster by each minute. I was a moaning mess. 

"A-ah~ Daddy! I-I'm about to-" I moaned.

Jungkook stopped at what he was doing and looked at my figure. I blushed really hard and tried to cover myself.

"Don't cover yourself baby girl~ You're beautiful~," Jungkook said while taking my hands off of my boobs. 

He spread my legs out wide and put his face in front of my pussy. He looked at me waiting for my signal. I nodded and he proceeded. He started licking slowly and started teasing me.