❤Day 45❤

*Ring Ring* (Inserts that vine where Suho picks up the phone and the lady says "I put a lot of jelly up my asshole" 😂😂😂)

One of hyung's phones started ringing and JHope Hyung picked it up. I sighed and continued on to what I was doing. Fuck, I'm about to cum ugh... my dick keeps twitching. I need to win this. I stuck one more finger in her wet pussy, she arched her back more and was a moaning mess. I smirked looking at her sexy ass face moan and whimper my name.

"Princess... I think you're going to win this one.. ugh~ I-I'm about to-" I moaned a little louder than I expected and came onto her hand. 

She opened her eyes and smirked at me while still moaning. 

"Please baby girl... cum for daddy," I whispered into her ear seductively. 

"Mmm~ Daddy.. I-I can't hold it much longer, I-I'm about to-" She managed to get out and came all over my fingers. 

I pulled my fingers out and licked her cum, she's always tasty ;). She looked at me and smirked. She pecked my lips and refixed herself. Fuck. Now I regret cumming first... ugh, now I won't be able to touch her for a whole day tomorrow!! This is going to be a living hell for me tomorrow.. damn. Why Kookie! Why did I have to cum? It's fine.. after tomorrow she'll see who she's messing with.  

"I love you baby boy~ Thanks for my reward~," She said innocently.

"You're welcome, baby girl. But that's not all, that was just the beginning princess." I said and smirked. 

End Of POV

"You're welcome, baby girl. But that's not all, that was just the beginning princess."  Jungkook said while smirking at me. 

I gulped and my mind started going wild. Well, shit... I'm doomed. But, I hope he'll have fun tomorrow.. without touching me~ Haha, poor Jungkook. If that was just the beginning then.. I might as well make him end~ Ooou, let's make things harder for him.. shall we? I smirked at my plan and took my phone out. I'll tell him later when we get home. I opened Instagram and scrolled through my feed. Lots of Idols and fans posted a lot of stuff. I liked some of the idols posts. Jungkook hovered over to see what I was looking at.

"Babe, whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Just scrolling through Instagram.. why?" I said.

"Oh, nothing. I'm bored~ Wanna go live baby girl?" He asked while smiling cutely.

"Sure baby boy~," I said while smiling back and pinching his cheeks.

I swiped to the left and swiped and clicked on 'Live'. The screen said 'Checking on the connection...'

'You're Now Live!' The camera was facing me and I waited for people to join. Jungkook came closer to me and smiled. 4 people joined and started fangirling and spamming us with comments.

???: 'OMG! IS THAT JUNGKOOK OPPA FROM BTS!? YOU'RE SO LUCKY UNNIE!!'

???: 'HOW ARE YOU WITH THEM? DID YOU ASK THEM IF YOU COULD LIVE WITH THEM!'

???: 'JUNGKOOK OPPA!!! HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU EATING WELL?❤❤'

???: 'WHERE'S THE REST OF THE MEMBERS!!'

???: 'WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING!!'

???: 'OMO! YOU BOTH WOULD BE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!! I SHIP YOU BOTH!! 😍😍💕'

???: 'AHHH! UNNIE!! HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY! YOU'RE SO PRETTY OMO!! I WISH I WAS PRETTY JUST LIKE YOU!! I ALSO SHIP YOU AND JUNGKOOKIE~ 😍😍'

I laughed at some of the comments and Jungkook did also. I replied to some and Jungkook replied to one of them. More people started joining and eventually I told the rest of the guys that I was on Live and switched the camera over to the other side, so that the fans and other people could see them.

"Guys, I'm on Instagram live, the fans want you guys to say hi! Answer thier comments too~ They've been asking for you guys the whole time haha." I said while chuckling. 

Jungkook took my phone from me and stuck his tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue back out and he started to laugh. He started talking to the fans and read their comments and replied to some. He tried to reply to all of them but they were spamming to fast. Some of the comments were funny and we all laughed. 

???: 'WHERE'S JIMIN AND V OPPA! I WANNA SEE THEM TOO JUNGKOOK, YOU CAN'T JUST HOARD THE PHONE LIKE THAT!'

???: 'I WANNA TALK TO THE OTHER MEMBERS TOO JUNGKOOK!'

???: 'I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU SOON JUNGKOOK OPPA~~~ ^3^'

"Okay! Okay! I'm giving them the phone now, haha jeez~" Jungkook said while waving to the camera and saying bye. 

"Annyeong my fans~ How are you all doing?" Jimin asked while showing his cute eye smile.

V hoarded into the camera and made his derp face. I wonder how many people joined, there are like a million comments on there! I do have lots of followers, haha they love my lives. I sometimes save most of them that I do. My followers are so sweet, kind, and caring ^^, that's what I love about them. They sometimes ask me if I'm doing well and if I'm eating well and staying healthy. How nice of them~ 

"No, we're going somewhere right now. You're Unnie had just passed her 1st audition for BigHit Entertainment, so we're going out to celebrate with her, and her friends and her parents." V said while looking back at me and smiling.

???: 'OOH! REALLY! I WANT TO TELL HER CONGRATS!! CAN I SEE HER?'

???: 'CONGRATS UNNIE!! FIGHTING! I KNOW YOU'LL BE AN AWESOME AND A HARDWORKING IDOL! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO IT! WE ALL LOVVEEE YOUUUU UNNIEEEE!!! 💕💕💕💕'

???: 'WOOOO! GOOD JOB UNNIE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! I WISH I COULD VISIT YOU, BUT I'M SO FAR AWAY T_T. I WILL VISIT YOU SOON IF I CAN!'

???: 'WE WANT TO SEE HER!! YAH, WE LOVE YOU TOO JIMIN AND V OPPA, TELL THE OTHER MEMBERS WE ALL SAID HI!! MUCH LOVE FROM ARMY!! 💗💗💗💗💗'

"Arraseo~ We'll give it back to your Unnie now. Thanks for all of the love! We love you guys too~ Annyeong~" Jimin said.

They both gave my phone back and said their goodbyes to their fans. Aww, how sweet. They all kept spamming and I looked at how many viewers there were.. there were 4,000 views!? Wow!! That's even more than I usually have, I usually have 2,000 or 900 views haha. I think it's because Bangtan is in it and plus lot of Bangtan fans follow me.. so, of course, that would make sense. 

"Yes, I passed my 1st audition for BigHit. It was pretty cool, but I was also nervous.. but I gave all of my might on the stage! Ne~ The guys gave me words of encouragement and my parents and my best friend Monica did too." I said while replying to a comment.

???: 'You're so lucky unnie!! Were you scared or nervous? How did this all happen? You never told us about you and Bangtan!! Tell us!!! We want to know!!' 

"Well.. I'll tell you all soon~ Just know that! I love you all! I-"

*Ring Ring*