❤Day 4❤

When the 2 guys had come into the living room, we both looked up and it was Kai from EXO and Johnny from NCT. Holy shit, they look way better in person... Help me, Jesus! 

"We don't mean to scare you both, we just wanted to drive you girls to our place and to take care of you girls," Kai said smirking. 

Johnny hits Kai on the back of his head.

"Yah, don't scare them like that! What are you doing? Stop smirking, your scaring them Jesus." Johnny said. 

Monica and I both tried not to laugh, but instead, we started busting out laughing. Johnny and Kai also started laughing. 

"So, what were you guys doing at the club last night? You both sure were drunk." Kai said. 

"We were just at the club dancing our butts off and having fun like regular people do!" I said.

"Mhm~ Well, the reason why we brought you both to our house is that we didn't want you, girls, to get attacked by anyone at night, who knows where. So we saw you girls at the club and so we just decided to drive you guys back to our place and so we took care of you both." Johnny said smiling. 

Kai's POV

Man, I feel kind of bad for scaring them both, but they're both really gorgeous... Even though I don't know them both like that, they were the 2 people that had caught my eye when I first saw them drunk and doing stupid stuff, so that's why Johnny and I just had to help them because I couldn't bear seeing anyone hurt such beautiful girls like them. I want to get to know them both better hopefully.  

"So... I guess you guys know us since we're both famous?" Kai said laughing lightly. 

"Yeah, we do haha but we're not like those crazy fangirls who would do stupid shit ya know?" I said smiling at him. 

"Ah~ I understand haha, they can get annoying sometimes. Shh, don't tell any of them I said that!" Kai said laughing. 

Johnny came and sat down near Monica. I looked at Monica and gave her a "Yess girl!" face. They eventually started talking so that the awkwardness would die down. 

"So, how long have you known NCT?" Johnny asked Monica.

"Ever since you guys first debuted, haha," Monica said trying to hold back in her squeal.

Kai came close to me and whispered something in my ear.

"Come with me, we're taking a walk" He whispered in his deep voice. 

I nodded and told Monica that I would be right back. After we had left their house, Kai and I started walking around the beautiful city of Seoul. Kai started to open his mouth and he was about to say something, so I stopped and looked at him.

"Lila... do you really want to know the reason why I saved you and your friend?" Kai said with a caring look.

"Well sure I guess,"  I said looking up at him. 

He sighs and looks at me again with soothing eyes but with a calmer voice this time. 

"The reason I saved you, and Johnny saved your friend was because when we had gone to the bar, you both were really drunk and you had caught my eye in the first sight of everybody else in that club. I couldn't help but drive you and Monica back to me and Johnny's house so that you guys wouldn't get hurt by anybody, I mean... who would bare to hurt your beautiful face or body?" Kai said smiling a little, looking up at me into my eyes.

"Aw, I appreciate it, Kai. Like I really do. You saved my life, I don't know how to repay you back... but I appreciate it, I really do Kai. Thank you." I said smiling at him.

After we were done talking, we kept walking and we talked a bit. 

"Sorry if that was awkward, haha... I just wanted you to really know the truth." Kai said laughing a bit while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yah~ Gwaenchana Kai! No hard feelings."  I said laughing at him.

"But anyways... you wanna go to the mall? I'll call Johnny and tell them 2 to meet us up at a store or at the food court." Kai said.

"Sure!" I said smiling softly. 

The mall was 2 blocks away from where we were. When we arrived there, I looked at Kai and pulled his hand and dragged him into the mall with me. 

Lila's POV

I wonder what Kai was really going to say back there. But I think he just told me about what he wanted to tell me. It feels like we've known each other for a long time, but we just knew each other like an hour ago. He's a sweet and nice, caring and also a funny guy to be around with. I want to know him more though! Let's see how things go haha~ 

"Lila?" Kai said waving his hand in front of my face.

I snapped back to reality.

"h-huh? Oh, sorry!"  I said looking down. 

"Let's go in here!" Kai said, taking my hand in his and pulling me into this expensive store.

"W-wow..." I said. 

What will happen next in You Caught My Attention? I'm sorry for not updating as quickly as usual, it's been really rough with school. But I will continue to update as soon as possible. But stay in tune for more of You Caught My Attention!

Love,

-Hyun Ae ❤