❤Day 26❤

Hey there readers, before we get into the story... I want to thank all of my readers and my supporters out there! Thank you for supporting me and saying inspirational things to me! I really appreciate it. It means a lot! Keep supporting my book loves~ I'm going to update 2 chapters today, to be kind to my readers that are anticipating to read the next chapter ^3^. Let's get onto the story, shall we? 

As the movie started, I heard my phone ringing. I sighed and walked out of the living room to answer the call. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID, it was Monica and my mom! I swiped to answer the call.

"Hey Guys!!" I said while smiling brightly.

"Hey Honey!" My mom said while smiling.

"Hey Best friend!" Monica said.

"Did you guys text each other and plan to group call me?" I said while laughing a bit.

"Yes, we did honey. How are you doing? How are the guys?" My mom asked.

"Aw, how thoughtful of you both. Thank you~ I'm doing well, and the guys are doing pretty well. They had got into a fight at the beach 2 days ago with this weird guy who came up to me and asked to go with him somewhere... so I slapped him and the guys had noticed so they had beaten him up." I said.

"What! Omg, are you okay best friend? Are the guys okay?" Monica asked me.

"Are they okay sweetie? Are you okay? I hope they're not bruised as badly..." My mom said worriedly. 

"They're okay. Jungkook had the most bruises, but I helped clear all of their bruises on them. They're doing okay now. The bruises aren't there anymore, so I'm glad of that. But they're on a 1-month break right now, so we get to spend more time together!" I said while smiling. 

"Ah~ That's great. I'll visit soon best friend~ I miss you very much T_T" Monica said while making her pouty face. 

My mom laughed at her cute reaction. 

"I will visit really soon also honey. Both your dad and I. We both miss you very much. Ah~ My beautiful daughter is growing up so fast~" My mom said while holding back in her tears.

"Aw, thank you both. I can't wait! Oh and Eomma... I have something to tell you. I already told Monica about this~" I said while smiling.

"Mwo? What is it, honey?" My mom said while looking a bit surprised. 

"Jungkook and I are dating Eomma!" I said while smiling.

"Omo~ Oh my god! My daughter is dating an idol... I don't even know what to say, honey, ~ I'm so happy for you! Can I talk to him?" My mom asked while smiling and crying tears of happiness.

"Geurae~," I said while walking over towards the living room.

"Who are you talking to Lila?" V asked. 

"My mom and Monica~," I said while smiling. 

"Oh! Tell them I said hey!" They all said. 

"Arraseo~ They guys say hey by the way," I said while laughing. 

"Hey everyone!" My mom and Monica said at the same time while laughing. 

"Jungkook, my mom wants to talk to you~," I said.

"Okay, I'm coming babe~," Jungkook said while walking over to me. 

We walked upstairs to my room and I closed the door. We didn't want to talk in the kitchen, by the living room because then it would be too loud for the other members trying to watch the show. 

"Hello, Mrs. Soo Hyun~ How are you?" Jungkook said while smiling.

"Ah~ Hey Jungkook, dear. I'm doing pretty well. Thank you for asking. You don't have to call me Mrs. Soo Hyun, you can call me Eomma~" My mom said while smiling.

"Hey, Jungkook! Sorry, I wasn't in the camera, I had to do something." Monica said.

"Ah, it's okay Monica,"  Jungkook said while smiling softly. 

"Jungkook, I heard that you and my daughter are dating! I'm really happy for you both. I hope that you both will end up together forever, and make a great family in the future. Plase don't hurt my daughter in any way... you know I love her too much Jungkook. I know that you'll be a great husband for her... I hope to see my grandkids soon until I die. But Jungkook, promise me one thing before I go. Promise me that you won't ever leave my precious beautiful daughter, and that you won't ever break her heart, and that you'll always be there for her even through your tough times." My mom said showing a soft smile.

"Ne. I promise Mrs. Soo Hyun~ I promise that I will make your daughter the happiest girl in the world, and marry her. I won't break my promise, Mrs. Soo Hyun. Trust me~" Jungkook said while smiling. 

"Okay, Jungkook. Thank you, once again... I have to go now, but I'll visit you guys soon. Arraseo? Have fun, Lila! Good Luck with your auditions too. I'm sure that you will pass! When is it by the way?" My mom said while doing her fighting pose.

"It's next week Eomma~," I said while smiling. 

"Oh! Omo! You better be practicing that beautiful voice of yours every day now. Next week will be just like that! *snaps* and you won't even realize it!" My mom said while laughing.

The rest of us laughed at her reaction. 

"Well, I gotta go now everyone. Bye! Love you guys~" My mom said while waving.

"Bye Mom!" I said while waving.

"Bye Mrs. Soo Hyun!" Jungkook and Monica said while waving.

My mom ended the call, so it was only Jungkook, Me and Monica. 

"Yah, Jungkook. Don't you dare hurt my best friend. If you do, I'm busting open that door and beating your ass! If I hear anything about you hurting her, I will make your life a living hell. No, no just kidding! Haha, but I will bust open that door and beat your ass if you do anything wrong with my best friend, that's for sure. Promise?" Monica said while smiling innocently.

Jungkook chuckled.

"I promise Monica. You know I wouldn't do anything bad to her. She's my precious girlfriend, who would want to hurt her? She's too gorgeous to be hurt. I don't want to see her cry either.. I just can't imagine how she would look like if she cried..." Jungkook said while looking at me and smiling. 

"Aw, okay. I believe you Jungkook. I have to go now, I have to go grocery shopping. Take care, you two lovebirds. I'll text you later Lila! Bye!" Monica said while doing aegyo.

Jungkook and I laughed at her cute aegyo's. We both said our goodbye's and ended the call. Jungkook pulled me to the bed and started kissing me. I kissed him back, the kiss was a bit rougher this time, but also sweet and passionate. He started to unbutton my clothes when...

"OH MAN, HOLY SHIT" 

😂😂😂 Who opened the door? Which member saw them? What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter loves ~*~

Love,

-박현애💗