❤Day 48❤

GUYS BEFORE WE START THIS STORY, I HAVE A NICE CAPTURE OF OUR JUNGKOOK LIFTING HIS SHIRT UP IN 'FAKE LOVE'. KEEP STREAMING ON YOUTUBE ARMY'S!!! GREAT JOB FOR 57 MILLION VIEWS RIGHT NOW, AND IT'S #1 TRENDING ON YOUTUBE!! LET'S KEEP IT UP AND GO TO 60 MILL!! FIGHTING!!! I'LL LET YOU READERS APPRECIATE THE PICTURE ABOVE ;) Let's get on with the story, shall we?

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled as loud as I could again.

Please. . . hear me Jungkook. . . I know you're out there somewhere. I kept looking and looking until I saw a figure a bit ahead of me. He was wearing all black.. wait, THAT'S JUNGKOOK! I ran up to him immediately, but he didn't hear me?

"J-Jungkook..." I said while managing to catch my breath. 

"N-noona? How are you here?" Jungkook asked surprisingly.

"I.. came to find you Jungkook. Why wouldn't I? You made me so worried until the guys had told me that you were taking a walk. Please. . . don't do that again Jungkook.. You literally-" I said until I felt Jungkook's lips on mine.

I kissed Jungkook back passionately and he broke the kiss and puckered my face with kisses. Then he wiped my tears with his soft fingers. I smiled and he lifted my face up so that I could look at him in his eyes. 

"Noona... I'm sorry for making you worried and trying to find me. I promise that I won't do that ever again. Look at me. I want to see your beautiful face smiling, not crying. Ever. Not when you're with me or with the guys... unless it's tears of happiness." Jungkook said.

Jungkook came closer and put one of his hands on my face and pulled me into another kiss. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss again and looked at me into my eyes and smiled. I wonder what I would even do without him. my life probably wouldn't be this precious if I haven't lived with them...

"Babe..? Are you mad at me? You know I love you too much, that I wouldn't do anything stupid to make you feel worried about me. But you know that I would do anything for you... that's how much I love you Noona~" Jungkook said while smiling. 

"I know babe, just don't ever do that again okay? I was so worried.." I said while intertwining my hand into his.

He smiled and intertwined his hand with mine, and we walked back. I wonder about my life sometimes... what my life would be without BTS.. or without my best friend. All of these loving, caring, and important people that are in my life. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to give up on your dreams and to start a new future. Deep down inside of me, I feel like I'm invisible, I just feel like I'm not there.. just air that's blowing by people and they don't even notice me

I feel like when there's a hole through your door, and somebody just looks through it but doesn't notice me. But I always think positive about my life, whenever I'm feeling down, I either talk to my best friend or either one of the guys. My life has been really precious ever since I was a little kid. I appreciate all of the wonderful things that my parents have done to help me, and especially my best friend and also BTS. 

"Babe, you look sad again. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked while looking at me concerningly. 

"Oh, sorry babe. Yea, I'm okay. I'm just thinking~" I said while looking up at him and giving a small smile. 

"Oh, whatcha thinking about princess?" Jungkook said while smirking.

"Yah, you byuntae! I wasn't thinking about sex okay!" I said while laughing while hitting his arm playfully.