❤Day 33❤

. . . Let's give a few minutes to just admire that GIF of Jungkook up there . . . 
*ahem*
*looks around* 
NOTICE ME SENPAI 😂 Anyways, let's get on with the story, shall we my lovely readers?

Monica stopped at the stoplight and there was a knock at the window... I rolled down the window to see an old lady.

"Hi there... young ladies.. I can't w-walk very much, but I w-would really appreciate it if you girls could give m-me a ride h-home? It's only a few b-blocks away from here~" The old woman said while giving us a smile.

Monica turned on her signal lights and pulled over quickly.

"Oh, sure ma'am. I'll help you get in the car." I said while getting out of the car. 

I got out of the car as quickly as I could and helped the old woman get inside of the car and buckled her up. She smiled and I smiled back nicely and closed the door.

"Thank you, s-so much dear~ T-the both of you children... I really appreciate i-it" The old woman said. 

"You're welcome ma'am~" Monica and I both said at the same time while smiling at her.

"Where's your house ma'am?" Monica asked while turning off her signal lights.

"It's the white house right up here sweetie..~," The old woman said while pointing in front of us. 

We arrived at the old lady's house and I helped her get out of the car, while Monica stayed in the car and watched us. The old lady got out of the car safely and I guided her to her doorstep. 

"Bye ma'am~,"  I said politely smiling and waving at her. 

"Bye dear, thank you for letting your friend d-drive me home. Tell her I said thank you, dear. I really appreciate it~ Bye!" The old lady said while smiling and closing the door.

I smiled back and headed back to the car. I opened the door and got inside of the car. Monica looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. I plugged in my phone to her Bluetooth speaker and we headed onto the road again. 

"That was kind of unexpected... but at least we're nice and we drove the old lady back home," Monica said while laughing a bit.

"True... oh well. But, which café are we going to bestie?" I asked while smiling.

"There's this new café, it's called 'RedSky Café'. I heard that it's really good, and they have good food there~" Monica said while smiling brightly.

I nodded and smiled back. Then, my phone buzzed. I got out my phone and looked at the message. It was from Jungkook~

정국💗💍: "Hey Jagi~ Here's the address. It's ****, *****, at 10 AM. I'll wake you up so that you won't be late, and so that the judges won't be waiting. I hope you're having fun with Monica. I love you, babe. I already miss you, come home soon 😭❤." - 2:45 PM

Read - 2:46 PM✔

I smiled at his message and started replying back...

Jungkook's POV

Aigoo, I already miss my baby girl T_T. It's a little bit boring without her here in my arms hugging her and kissing her~ At least I have the guys with me, so I can talk with them. I'll text her the address and see what she's doing~

" Hey, Jagi~ Here's the address. It's ****, *****, at 10 AM. I'll wake you up so that you won't be late, and so that the judges won't be waiting. I hope you're having fun with Monica. I love you, babe. I already miss you, come home soon 😭❤." - 2:45 PM

It lowkey sounds cheesy, but whatever!

Read - 2:46 PM✔

자기야💕💍 is typing...

자기야💕💍: "Hey baby, thanks for the address! Oh, and also thank's for the heads up about waking me up tomorrow morning so that I won't miss my audition. And yes, I'm having a blast with Monica~ Thanks for checking up on me babyboy~ I miss you too, I'll get home probably at 3:25 or 3:30 now, because we had to drive an old lady home since she couldn't walk very well. I'll see you soon baby~ Do something with the guys or yourself while I'm gone 😚. Okay? I love you😂❤." -2:48 PM

I smiled at her message. Hmm.. what should I do, while my baby girl is gone~ Oh~ I remember that dance that she and I made up last month! I should practice it and make more moves~ It's pretty good, but I want to add a little bit more to it. 

End Of POV

I texted Jungkook back, and we had already arrived at the café. Monica found a parking spot and we went inside the café. Monica picked a table while I went up to the cashier to order. 

"Welcome! What would you like today?" The cashier greeted me nicely.

"Hi~ I would like to have 1 iced americano, and 1 iced mocha please," I said.

"Okay~ Anything to eat?" The cashier asked.

"Hm.. 2 chocolate brownies, please~," I said.

"Okay! You order will be out in a bit! You're total is  6,000 ($5.63)" The cashier said. 

I paid the cashier and got my change. I went back to my seat and sat down. I looked over at Monica, who was smiling at something on her phone. 

"Whatcha smiling at Monica?" I asked while smirking.

"Um.. you know, NCT's Comeback and my baby Johnny~," Monica said while laughing and blushing.

"Aww, someone's blushing~ Anyways, we need to catch up!"  I said.

"Yeah, we do! How are you doing with the guys-" Monica said.

She stopped at mid-sentence and looked over in my direction. I looked over to where she was looking at. 2 girls were coming over to our table, looking a little pissed? 

"They're probably not going to say or do anything best friend. Just let them be~ Anyways, you were saying?" I said while ignoring the footsteps coming closer.

"Anyways, what I was going to say was that how are you and the guys doing?" Monica asked while smiling.

"We're doing pretty well! I can't wait for my auditions tomorrow too~ I'm excited but nervous. The guys said that they'll be at my audition rooting for me hehe~." I said while smiling brightly.

"Excuse Me."