❤Day 60❤

The next morning

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and checked the time, it was already 8:00 AM. I grabbed my phone and looked over at Noona, I should wake her up... I don't want to keep the guys waiting too long. Plus, we have a busy day ahead of us since our 1-month break is over. Noona has a lot to learn but also have fun with, just mainly with the hectic schedules and with world tour performances. I shook Noona a bit so that she would wake up. 

"Princess, wake up~," I said. 

She moved around and groaned a bit and I chuckled. She started to open her eyes and I was standing right there staring at her beautiful face waking up. She looked at me and smiled. I went over to her and pecked her lips.

"Morning beautiful~," I said while smiling.

"Good morning babe!" She said while smiling back brightly.

"Get dressed and hurry up and do your daily routine babe, we got a busy day ahead of us. We have to be at the company by 8:45, so hurry! We don't wanna keep the guys waiting, right?" I said while chuckling.

"Arraseo! What time is it right now?" She asked.

"8:20 now, ppali!" I said while laughing.

She got up quickly as the flash and went into her closet and started changing. I chuckled at her cute reaction and went out of her room and closed the door. I went back to my room and went inside the bathroom and started washing my face and brushed my teeth. The others are already up by now, probably just still sleepy haha. 

 I got out of the bathroom and changed into a pair of comfy clothes that I can sweat in for the day. I grabbed my phone and my earbuds and went out of my room and closed the door behind me. I heard chatter downstairs so I went downstairs and saw Jin Hyung and V. 

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning Jungkook!" They both said. 

I sat down on the couch waiting for the other members. I took my phone out and scrolled through Instagram. I stopped at this one picture and it was a picture of a sign that said 'Watch your back, or else.'. I wonder who that was for..? Eh, I'm not gonna worry about it. I heard Noona coming downstairs. I looked up from my phone and smiled. 

10 minutes later...

The rest of the members came downstairs and we all ate breakfast before going.  We all got up and headed towards the door and got into the car one by one. Jin started the car and started driving out of the driveway. While we were driving Noona was on youtube looking at one of our world tour performances. She was smiling and singing along to one of our songs. Ah, I can't wait for her to become an official member of our group, her parents will be so happy. Especially her best friend. 

"Princess?" I said while scooting closer to her. 

"Yes, babe?" She said while pausing the video and looking up at me.

I couldn't help but smile at her cute reaction while looking at me. 

"I love you~," I said while smiling.

"I love you way more Jungkook~," She said while leaning in for a kiss.

I kissed her back and broke the kiss and let her watch the rest of the video. Today is going to be a good, but exhausting day. Good thing Noona will be coming with us on the tour and will be practicing with us, so it'll be more fun and exciting for her to go along with us. I'm glad that PD-Nim accepted our relationship and that he also accepted Noona as my girlfriend. It feels like it was a whole miracle that has happened, but it's actually reality. It's not like I'll get lucky every day, it's because God leads me to the right path and made my wish come true. I looked out of the window smiling a bit and plugged in my earbuds into my phone. I clicked on my playlist and started listening to 'If You' by BigBang. 

15 minutes later...

We arrived at the company right on time. 8:45, phew! We all put out face masks on and got out of the car one by one. Paparazzi were there so I kept Noona close to me. Jeez so much damn paparazzi, can't they get enough of our faces? Like, you guys have a million pictures of us, why do you want more? It gets exhausting, seriously. We entered the building and bowed to all of the staff and CEO. We walked towards the elevator and Jhope clicked on a button and the elevator started going up. 

*Ding!* 

The elevator doors opened and we walked towards the dance room. I had the keys to the dance room and I went to the door and opened it. Everyone else walked into the room and started stretching. 

"Good morning everyone!" PD-Nim said while walking into the room.

"Good morning PD-Nim ssi!" We all said in sync.

"I have 2 announcements this morning. So listen up! The 1st announcement is.. Jungkook and Lila, for your duet dance together, do you guys have a full dance ready yet? If so great! And also the setup for the stage for your duet part for the performance will be different so I'll talk to all of u after practice. The 2nd announcement is, you all have a photo shoot later on today at 2:00 PM. That's all everyone. Have fun practicing, fighting!!" PD-Nim said while smiling. 

"Kamsamnida PD-Nim ssi~," We all said in sync while bowing. 

PD-Nim had left the room and we all started practicing. V turned the volume up and we all got in our places. Noona sat in the back and watched up for this one because PD-Nim said that Noona couldn't be in some of our songs or then it wouldn't make sense because she wouldn't be singing and plus she's not an official member of our group yet. 

2 hours later...

We all took a break and I sat down in the back with Noona. We finished rehearsing 3 of our songs, so after this break, it's me and Noona's duet dance! I went out of the dance room and went down the hallway by the bathrooms to get some water. I heard my phone vibrate and I looked at it. It was a text from Noona.

자기💗💍:"Where are you, babe? You just left.. are you okay?" - 10:15 AM

I texted her back.

"I'm fine princess, I just needed to get some water. I'm near the bathrooms if you wanna come. Start stretching for our duet next! Fighting!! Love you 😚" -10:16 AM

Sent
Delivered
Read - 10:17 AM

I took a last sip of water and started walking back to the dance room. While I was walking I heard someone call my name...

"Jungkook?"